16

I opened my eyes and shifted around, i sat up and looked around to see that i was in my room and without a blanket over me, did Drayton bring me up- No. Maybe he got Bubba to bring me upstairs? thats sweet of him.

I got up and got ready. I walked downstairs to find that Mama was gone and so was Drayton, Hoyt was aswell. Sweet! that just leave my baby boy Bubba, Chop, Nubbins, Monty and Thomas.

I was light on my feet and trotted over to the fridge pulling out some ingredients causing me to have my arms full as i let them slip down onto the counter alongside the other various foods i had nabbed from the shelves, I fixed my aprons shoulder strap and picked up the bread crumbs pouring it into the mixing bowel in front of me before cracking some eggs and dropping the insides in.

I heard a mumble and i looked over seeing that Bubba was in the doorway watching.

I smiled happily before motioning him over

" Wanna help me, bubby?" I asked

He nodded eagerly making some babbled noises before pulling me into a short hug which i quickly returned and i strutted over to the cabinet pulling out a pink frilly apron with a red love heart on the lower pocket, i turned around and held it up to show him what i held.

" Don't want you getting all messy now" I said with a short giggle walking over to him and handing the apron over to Bubba, he pulled it on and i helped tie the strings up at the back into a cute bowel.

I stepped back and awed at the sight, my cheeks felt hot and my heart hammered in my chest.

" Your so cute Bubba!" I cooed and he covered his face with his hands making sounds of shy approval

I skipped over to Bubba and hugged him tightly

" Your adorable, my baby boy~" I cooed into his neck peppering him in little kisses to boost his confidence

" I think you look real pretty, really really nice!" I said before pulling away from the hug and walking over to my previously abandoned foods

Bubba walked over hugging me from behind as i mixed with a wooden spoon, nuzzling my neck and murmuring in his own language.

---L8R---

We both were covered from head to toe in flour.
I take blame for it though.

Chop and Nubbins walked into the kitchen after hearing the noises we created and stood there shaking their heads

" What the hell you two idiots." Chop said with an eye roll

I giggled and hugged Bubbas arm " Shush! we were having fun!" I said with another lil laugh

Bubba babbled in approval at my words and blushed when i placed a quick kiss to his cheek before pulling him out of the kitchen and pass the other two, i dragged him up the stairs and into the shared bathroom.

I poked my head out the door

" Shot not for us cleaning! have fun!" I yelled out and locked the door quickly

I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands latch onto my waist, i nuzzle his neck while placing kisses here and there. I listen as Bubba hums contently before his grip on my waist tightens slightly, I smirk and start to lightly nip and suck on his exposed skin under the hem of his mask..

" Bubba, could you be a good boy and take off your mask for me? i want to see your pretty face, its been ages since i saw the real you" I asked as softly as i could, i licked a fading hickey causing his grip on my hips to increase and his whines to get louder and more pitchy.

I hummed against his neck pressed a gentle kiss to his fresh new hickey and smiled brightly when he slowly nodded. " Jedidiah, you are unbelievably handsome and i just can't understand why you can't get that through your skull? your beautiful inside and out and I love you just the way you are."

" And whose fault is that?" I asked playfully, laughing and pulling away from him, Bubba giggled and pressed a sloppy kiss to my cheek.
" Yeah, thats all yours sweetpea!"

I stood back and started stripping off my clothes, i left my bra and panties on as i turnt the water on and tried to get the water just right, just the right amount of coldness and coldness to the perfect coldness.

I felt a certain man's arms wrap around my waist and press inexperienced kisses along my shoulders

" Ready to get in handsome?" I asked as i turned around in his arms and was met with gorgeous brown eyes and a nervous smile on his plump lips

" Just as adorable as i remember, just more handsome~" I purred, pressing a kiss to his lips shortly, Bubba moved forward to initiate another kiss  yet i gave him a sly wink and moved away from him.

" I'll get in first, come join me when you've stripped!" I called back as i stripped the last bit of my clothes before hopping in the tub, i took a minute before sticking my head out around the curtain.

Bubba shook his back and forth and waved his hand dismissing me, I laughed while watching  him unbutton his pants. Bubba caught my eye and wagged his finger at me causing me to roll my eyes before retreated back behind the curtain.

" I'm going to see you naked in, like, a minute. why does it matter?" I scoffed "I've seen you nearly bare before!"

I listened as the curtain shuffled around before feeling him wrap his arms around me, i hummed contently before leaning back into him with a soft smile on my lips.

I twisted around and leant up against him so that we were chest to chest, my breasts pushing up against him.

" You look amazing though honey bunny"I muttered before laughing quietly at his goofy grin and tinted cheeks but, quickly stopped when Bubba pressed his lips against mine. Water was dripping down both of our faces, settling on my lips as I wrapped myself around Bubba, pulling him closer to me. I feel his length hardening and pushing against me, my fingers rake down his back and I feel him shiver under my touch.

With a smile I pull back from Bubba, his lips falling into an adorable pout when I stopped kissing him. Instead, I dropped down to my knees and begin kissing up each of his thighs in turn. He leans back against the wall as his breathing deepens, I move up and kiss his hip bones. I pause on each one, biting the skin and sucking and soothing it afterwards. The idea of leaving a mark, leaving some kind of reminder on Bubba's skin for him drove me crazy.

Then, finally, I take him in my mouth. I hear a loud moan pull from his lips which causes me to smile, enjoying the fact I could get him to make this noises. I take as much of him as i can into my mouth, pumping the rest into my hand in time with the bobbing of my head. His fingers tangle into my hair and he begins bucking into my mouth gently. Bubba's moans were getting louder and louder with each bob of my head. I pull away gently, not wanting to give him his release just yet. I lick a long strip up from the base of him to the sensitive head, the gasps he lets out are quickly followed by shameless pleading as I pay close attention to the head.

i smirk and look up at him, meeting his eye i take him completely into my mouth again, moving now with speed, raking my nails down his stomach and up his thighs. His hands wind into my hair again and I feel his thighs tense, a slight whine escaping his lips. I continue my movements through his climax, his grip on my hair tightening.

Then, I stand. He kisses me sloppily, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"I-I luv...y-you" Bubba said, pointing at me and smiling.

" And i love you too my gorgeous boy" I said softly before covering his face in kisses