2

Just a lil timeskip cause i dont wanna go in depth with this, after three and a half years of staying with the Sawyers- yeah im also kinda sorry for so many POV switches throughout this all

...Robin took in one long deep breath before walking up to the man of the house, Drayton stood leaning against the kitchen counter beside the sink drinking what i presumed to be coffee.

She gave him a dark lopsided smile with her fists clenched at her sides...

...Bubba was looking worried, he knew exactly what Robin was planning to do when she got back house and he was scared. Bubba paced the length of the backyard area with a train of thoughts and outcomes that may happen rushing around in his head, Bubba saw ChopTop walk over with a rib bone clenched in his palm, Chop could see the distress his brother was going through an decided to give him somewhat help.

" Drayton! Robins coming to back home an Bubbas scared shitless shes gonna to do somethin' to ya!" Chop called out to the house

Drayton tensed.

He hasn't been this nerve wracked since......forever. No one was as disturbing to him as Robin was.

Drayton ran a hand down his face with a grunt " She used to be so......innocent." He muttered under his breath " But ever since she came back shes been different."

Drayton felt a chill run up his spine as he heard a slam from the front door, he backed up into the hall and clutched the stairs handrail.

" B-Boys, I need ya to get in here before that girl does!? Bubba, ya nitwit, your the only one she listens to!" Drayton shouted out to the his younger brothers, his hairs stood on end at the thought of what Robin may do. --

Draytons voice startled the boys out back but they quickly shifted in gear, Chop grabbed Nubbins from the chicken coop, and made a break for the house.

When they arrived, and the sight they see is unforgettable.

There was Robin, holding the very familiar man by the collar of his shirt in her crushing grip. She had a knife out, covered in blood. The crazed evil look on her face was down right disturbing.

And Drayton, he was wide eyed in her grip, his hands clawing at her wrist, he was old and she was something different. He had a cut on his middle section from her attempt at killing him mere minutes earlier, yet she didn't take it all the way.

Bubbas eyes were wide as saucers as he let out a whimper at the sight, he held his hands out and up slowly making his way over to them.

" Rob-girl.....reconsider!" Nubbins shouted at her

Bubba started babbling in his own language, trying to get her to release Drayton without any more trouble.

The pink haired girl snapped her head towards the sound of his voice. Robins eyes twitched in anger, and worry, she wasn't meant to let Bubba this.......

" I should've locked you in the basement..." Robin muttered to herself under her breath, Drayton heard it but kept his mouth shut.

Bubba continued to whimper like a kicked puppy as his other two brothers were shouting and cursing at her.

" Bubbles, go back to your room... Now." Robin growled, she stared into his very soul with a sick twisted lovesick look on her face

" There's nothin to see here Bubs. Everything is just 'Peachy'!" Robin said with a glare at Drayton