20

...Monty groaned and ran a hand down his face frowning face, his eyes rolled and scoffed with an over exaggerate snarl resting on his face.

" Those fancy stripper shoes your wearing sure work well with your slutty personality- ,and for fucks sake, stop saying 'gay' so much." The wheel chaired man said with a grunt

So, see, i was wearing Bubbas button up blue dress shirt, shorts that are hidden and knee high black thick healed boots that i just adore. Found them in a victims car, a few minutes ago actually, I just finished getting changed from my bloody clothes.

I yawned stretching out across Bubbas lap and shimmied around so that my back was on Bubbas lap and my legs were on his shoulders, his nose wrinkled as he sniffed the air between us. I reaked of cigarettes and alcohol, i spent a few hours or so this morning after Drayton and Mama ruined me and my baby's cuddle time with Choptop before him and Nubbins went grave robbing past the small town down the road.

" Your my country boy, Bubba~" I purred out with a smirk and reached up to grip his tie gently and yanked me up and him down, our lips were inches apart and i felt his breathing pick up.

Bubba started to ramble incoherent words, the position is extremely awkward but i bet it sure looked funny!

" Whats wrong hon, harlet got ya tongue?" I asked hearing a yell come from Monty and a whine come from Bubba as he looked down at me with pleading eyes and a tight grip on my forearms.

I rolled my eyes playfully and decided to give him mercy

" Oh for the love of all hell, my shy teddy bear" I muttered and placed a quick kiss onto his cheek lovingly before i released his blue and white tie that he was so fond off and it was utterly adorable on him, really makes him shine.

I sat up in his lap and rubbed the back of my neck once catching sight of him covering his face with his hands and heard his babbling

" Awe, Bubsy, i'm sorry! I couldn't help it, your so adorable when your embarrassed! you just make me so horny~" I exclaimed and started tapping my fingers against his chest

I clicked my tongue and grabbed at his hands bringing them away from his face and into my lap as i fiddled with his thumbs mindlessly, I casted a glance over to Thomas and rose a brow as i noticed him looking at me, he was sitting beside us.

I suddenly expertly booped Bubbas nose and quickly slid off of his lap and stretched out, giving out a small moan i rolled my shoulders before facing Bubba once again.

" I will have to bid you ado for now my handsome baby boy, I'ma take my fine ass and go turn the twins to the dark side, the side that has cookies~" I said with a giggle and blew his a kiss before walking off to find said twin brothers.

I looked around the lower level finding no sign of him before huffing in defeat and deciding to go bug the big bad butcher boy, Thomas.

I hummed a soft tune before walking my way back into the lounge seeing the Bubba was paying playing cards with Monty while Thomas was looking through a book, don't know what kind of book but it seems to have captivated his whole attention.

I loudly made my way over to Thomas with big stomps before i plopped down onto the sofas arm right up close and against him, i leaned right in and clicked my tongue in his ear.

" Whatcha reading sport? something kinky?" I asked with a smirk which fell as soon as i saw that Thomas didn't give me any type of response, son of a fucking biatch.

I tapped his cheek and stepped back a few steps before jogging lightly over and hoisting myself up onto his lap, my ass on his book and my arms around his neck. He froze up and i grinned wiggling my ass around on him seeing as his hands were technically under my hooch so yknow win win for me and him i guess.

" Tommy, I'm bored- give me your attention and love and all of the above! Fucking ram me up a wall!" I said with a wink and a wide grin feeling him shift under me, lets see how far i can push him.

" Your my daddy Tommy, be my daddy dom so i can say that I'm your personal sex slave so that i can rub that into Hoyts face so that my poor lil soul can finally get fucked over so that my ass-" I was cut short of my rant by Thomas standing up and letting me hang there around his neck, he reached up and gripped my neck tightly cutting off my air supply. He grimaced at my breath, guess he doesn't smoke...or drink.

Thomas brang me up close as i forced a smirk and despite the lack of oxygen i wasn't going to going to give up and start begging for him to let me go or anything like that.

" Go Away." Thomas said obviously through gritted teeth, his voice was really raspy like he hasn't used it in years.

" H-Ha! my fine ass ain't scared...o-or what though big daddy Tommy?" I asked with my hands still at my sides

" Death..." He muttered and dropped me, I felt the familiar arms of Bubba wrap around me and bring me against him chest drabbling about something which i assume was if i was alright or not

" I'm fine Bubs! just feeling some teen-horny vibes now" I said cheekily causing Bubba to sigh and hug me tighter, i hugged him back and wrapped my legs around his waist as he hoisted me up before carrying me back to the couch.

I was placed down and i just got back up despite Bubba grabbing at my shirt, i slipped out of reach.

" Me and my horniness ain't gonna be kink shamed by some texan daddy!" I said raising a hand to dust off my shirt and adjust my shorts

Thomas was getting on my nerves alot more than usual and i could tell that i was getting on his in return, i am going to make him want to kill me then i can have some real fun, I'm craving some drama.

'Death' Yeah try as you might, but you he ain't gonna be able to take me down so easily. These kinky boots were made for strutting, oh and honey i will do just that, yet then again i dont really need these boots to walk around?

I hummed contently while letting Bubba embrace me tightly before letting me go but grabbing my shoulders tightly as he looked me over for any wounds or minor scratches that i may have gotten from Thomas.

" Baby, I told you that I was fine...but, I might need a few kisses just to make sure" I said with a pout, Bubba giggled and quickly locked lips with me. I kissed him back hungrily while wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands found their way to my hips, I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance which he happily allowed. I instantly stuck my tongue in past his lips and started claiming my territory like many times before, I circled his tongue with mine and we commenced making out in the hallway.

" We're home and got us some guests!!!"

I pulled back from Bubba panting as a string of saliva still kept us connected though I broke it and licked my lips tasting Bubba on them, i lowered one hand down to his belt and felt under it, feeling his cock already half hard, i nuzzled his cheek pressing a sad kiss to it before standing up and back from him.

" We'll take care of your lil friend later, time to get us some dinner right now" I said ushering him to hide with Thomas in the basement, I walked him to the door and pulled him down for a quick good luck kiss.

I left skipping over to the front door to meet Nubbins and three guests with him, I smiled at them and opened the door.

" Hey! Come right on in, pleasure to see y'all" I said allowing time to walk on in, I gave Nubbins a smirk and looked over each person as they passed by in to get inside.