12

OKAY I ADMIT I DID GET LOTS OF HELP FOR THE LEMONS IN THIS BOOK, I DON'T TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR IT WHAT SO EVER AND I DO HOPE THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS CRAPPY BOOK SO FAR. ONCE AGAIN. I DIDN'T DO MUCH FOR THE LEMONS, ALL I DID DO WAS EDIT THEM OUT TO MY LIKING.I AM ALSO VERY SORRY FOR ALL OF THE POV CHANGES.

---BUBBA'S POV---

...I continued humming as i walked my way through the front door and entered the lounge seeing a few of the house members cheering and raising their voices as music rang out through the room, i looked around until my eyes landed on a particular girl, i blinked and watched as she shook her hands out as her mouth spread out into a wide smile.

Chop scoffed at her movements so i took a seat on the couch beside Nubbins

I nudged him and pointed to the others with a head tilt, Nubbins shrugged with a grunt " Not sure, singin' o-o-or some crap."

I nodded at his response and looked back at Chop who caught my eye and sent me a wink which i rolled my eyes at seeing him place a hand onto his hip before hearing Chop cheering and clapping.

I tilted my head at Robin questioningly

What have i walked into?

The radio seemed to play a new type of music as Robin nodded her head at it in an approving fashion.

" ~ You lot look tired? Just go and take a nap, call me a finger and a thumb cause i'm about to snap." Robin said in a confident voice as she snapped her fingers and placed her other hand on her hip grinning.

" I am country, i am fun, i am off the hook, lines so mature that they'll leave ya shook. Your just some type of boy, next to me i am king kong we can go back and fourth all day like a game of ping pong and-" She looked Chop up and down " -Are you kidding me? that trend died years ago if my style ain't wrong just like a bug your life span just isn't that long." She continued, i quietly watched letting my eyes dance up and down her form.

Robin then crossed her arms and placed them both onto her shoulders letting them slowly but surely dance down her body " I don't care about haters, all their disses i swerve cause my body is a ten and i got a lotta of curves.~" She finished as Chop laughed and Nubbins whistled, Monty seemed to not be impressed- but i sure was!

I caught Robin's eye as i gave her a smile before standing up and walking over to her.

" Amassung!" I said complementing her, if she understood that is.

Robin laughed and nodded

I gulped down my nerves and grabbed her hand placing a short and quick kiss onto it, i looked up and noticed the red tint on her cheeks.

I hugged Robin close to my chin and peppered her in kisses, unable to hold back any longer, she giggled and placed her hands against my chest before kissing me which i kissed back instantly to.

I pressed a breathy kiss to her cheek before going lower down and lightly nipping her neck with my teeth hearing her breath hitch made me push on and lightly lick the length of her neck, I felt the tightness in my pants return and i knew that i just had to get some relief with Robin...

---3RD POV---& L8R---

Bubba was having a hard time holding in his moans and whines as he looked down at his lover. An hour ago they were just messing around and testing the waters, Bubbas large hands held Robins hips steady while the old worn down surface of the barn pressed hot against her back. Scrapes and splinters made themselves known along her spine and shoulder blades as she bit her lip to stop a long groan of pleasure from falling from her mouth. They felt like a million tiny, perfectly sharp nails ripping her apart and, oh, she loved it so much that it gave her goosebumps with every dribble of blood she felt falling from her skin.

Robins front was contrasted with softness. With soft, hot skin that smelled of dust and metallic blood.

Bubba gazed down upon her with a glint of hunger in his eye. The skin mask over his face only added to the exotic feel of his form and the tightening of Robins core as she licked her lips daring to dare run her nails along his chest, making him shudder as he pressed closer into her. The head of his cock nudged her entrance, curiously and hungrily all at once, waiting for her permission. Holding himself back as best as he could for her because he didn't want to hurt her intentionally.

Robin couldn't help but smile as she noticed his hesitance. Ever the gentleman, Bubba's size did nothing to hide his soft and careful timid side as she raised a hand to touch at his face. The mask was slightly crinkly, the texture was one she didn't think she would grow accustomed too, it had a slight scent to it that just screamed 'Bubba' and the slight wear of age that it had along its dry but smooth surface. Bubba exhaled through his mouth, eyes closing as he leaned obediently into Robins hand and nuzzled it while his hands held her up with steady reassurance.

He would not let her fall.

She never expected him to let her.

She trusted him.

Leaning up, Robin pressed a kiss to his lips, whispering against it with hot, needy breaths.

" I need you now, Bubba~."

It was a trigger. An offer of permission that sent the cannibal's cock shoving itself deep inside of her core, Robin were suddenly full. More full than she could have ever thought she could experience. Her head flew backwards and her back arched off of the plants of wood in favour of scrambling to grip at his shoulders, the back of her head slammed into the rotten wood and she could feel the scratch of a splinter along her neck and the pain of the numb against her head as she felt the woods flimsiness through it.

Robins loud moan echoed against the otherwise quiet property.

Somewhere, a little ways away, a small flock of birds flew startled from their positions in the brush.

Bubba tried hard but he couldn't wait any longer for her to be ready before his hips began to move, the feeling of her insides clenching around his cock all too much for the man as his hands gripped her hips so tight that they would leave the biggest bruises by tomorrow, the thought made Robin smile through the haze of pleasure building in her gut as she were rutted mercilessly yet somewhat hesitantly into.

Bubba was letting out the most high pitched squeals of pleasure that he could.

Bubbas forehead was pressed against Robins in an attempt at reassurance, his chest pushing tight to hers as his hips sped up and his moans, high and almost pitchy, echoed so close to her ear. The sounds of they're love making against the echo of crows only made Robin clench around Bubba more, urging him to pick up the speed of his hips and move faster as he pistened himself into her with the utmost adoration.

Bubba oh so desperately wanted to make Robin feel good, really really good. The way she makes him feel.

A single hand scrambled outwards to find her own, pinning it to the barn wall and letting her fingers entwine with his. Bubbas hands were so much bigger than Robins that they almost completely dwarfed, it wasn't too long before they're moans got louder, they were reaching their peaks.

Bubba gave Robins hand one last, careful squeeze before climaxing, his cock throbbing deep inside of her as she cried out her own release through his body crushing her own.

Robin and Bubba were panting loudly as they heard the voices of Hoyt and Drayton coming too close to them for comfort, Bubba quickly slipped out of Robin and tucked himself away as Robin swiftly pulled her pants and underwear back up. The two gripped each others hands and rushed to the other side of the barn just as the two older men came to their love making spot, Bubba dragged Robin inside and down to the basement while placing kisses and nuzzles all over her face....