10

---BUBBA'S POV---

...I'm so happy that she still wants to be around me, maybe i was wrong....maybe i do deserve her?- i have to listen to my heart and go for it. I lost my chance at being with Robin but maybe i can get another chance? Well, a second chance but still a chance.

At the next shown chance i get from her i will take it! without a second thought i will, i love her and i just don't want to blown another chance i get...theirs not going to be another opportunity, i just know it.

I love her yet i know she need and can do better, but i don't want to lose her.

Maybe i need to take the motive and just 'do it'?...

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as i sluggishly walked back up from the kitchen and into the shared bedroom, the door was already open so i closed it behind me quickly and kept on my way to the girl i loved so much. She spent the night with me and Thomas last night in our bedroom again and she was just so warm! and soft! and so cuddly! Thomas is still asleep though but i can see she isn't anymore.

" R-Rubun!" I called out with my arms outstretched signally that i wanted some cuddles

Robin got up from the desk and rushed over to me wearing only a long sleeve top and a pair of old yet brightly coloured short short pants, her hair was in low pigtails that i thought was adorable on her.

" O-Oh my goodness, cupcake don't worry I'll make ya feel loved in no time! Just you wait! Now come ova here and let me snuggle ya bubby~!" Robin said quickly as i silently laughed and walked over as she yanked me onto the bed with her and i felt my face heat up as she nuzzled my neck, the bed bounced slightly and I'm surprised Thomas hasn't woken up yet. It's still slightly dark out so i suppose he doesn't wake up till later.

I hummed in approval and pulled her closer to my body loving the warmth her body was giving off

" R-Rubun?" I called out as she shuffled back and looked up at me with those perfect pink eyes, i wonder what type of magic she really has? shes a fairy maybe? an angel?

I felt a tap to to my nose and i snapped out of my thoughts to see her looking up at me with worried eyes, i blushed brightly and gulped silently before tapping my mouth shyly.

She was quiet for abit and i was about to apologise for being so direct when she giggled, her cheeks got a pink tint.

" You want a kiss? from me? now? really? no joke?" She asked a lot of questions at once but i just nodded quickly and she giggled again but a little louder this time.

" I mean, i don't see why not? how could I say no those cute lips of yours~?" She purred out

Then she proceeded to pull herself flush against my chest and leaned up to trap my lips against her light pink ones, she tasted like strawberries...

When we pulled apart i couldn't help but just stare at her with such love and adoration that she seemed to just light up in pink, i softly pulled her closer to me an pressed a kiss to her forehead.

" Do...Bubba, i confessed to you so many days ago and i even kissed you then but you didn't kiss back. Whats different now? do you really love me too?" Robin asked with a hopeful quiver twitting on her lips

I blushed softly and i nodded rapidly, she seemed to glow at that as she pulled me into another kiss which i instantly returned while snaking my arms around her waist and pulling her flush against me as her hands pressed up against my chest clutching onto my top tightly.