19

I let out a long loud drawn-out groan as i stretched, or more of tried to anyway, i went to lift my arms above my head but i couldn't. I opened my eyes blinking a few times to clear my vision and gazed around seeing that i was in someone's arms, i took a long whiff and smelt dust and sweat? Weird...it sure as hell ain't Bubba and its no way Thomas not that he would cuddle with me that is.

I opened my eyes and let out a loud yawn before sitting up and adjusting myself on the lap- lap? Hoyt!!

I shot my eyes to the drowsy police officer and saw him sitting there with narrowed eyes and a snarl resting on his lips, i looked around and saw Bubba was the one whining and Monty was the one laughing, Thomas stood in the door way beside Mama, the twins were no where to be seen.

I watched as Bubba rushed over and snatched me out of Hoyt's lap and into his arms bridle style in one go, i giggled and gripped his shirt tightly and nuzzled into his neck.

" Didn't think you two were THAT close, something going on between you lot?" Monty asked playfully, Hoyt rolled his eyes and i started kissing Bubbas neck.

" Hoyt said he would cuddle with me if i got my shoes on and i did, simple really" I said giving Hoyt a playful wink before looking up at Bubba and giving him a lazy smile

" Bubs, I'm still tired, can we go cuddle? please please please with cherries on top?" I asked with a goofy giggle

I watched as Bubba looked over at Hoyt before nodding and walking off upstairs with a piglet like snort, i breathed in through my nose and gave Bubbas masked cheek another kiss.

" Off to cuddle we shall go! we shall go!" I chanted over and over again until we reached our room and the door was closed, not locked but just closed.

" I didn't think you could carry me up those stairs that fast, something bugging you honey bunny?" I asked with a pouted lip an a teasing look in my eyes.

Bubba huffed as he looked back up at my face and cupped my cheeks with his big hands, he tilted my head down to press a kiss to my forehead. When he pulled away, he let his hands fall from my face and carefully put his arms around me, bringing me against his soft chest.

" I'm so lucky to have you. No matter what happens between us I'll always love you, you sweet hearted teddy bear" I muttered into his neck, Bubba pressed a kiss to my head as he babbled something.

One of his hands traveled up from my back to the back of my head to bring me even closer to him. Bubba then started to caress my hair and kissed my head from time to time, I finally gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" I'm sorry I worried you" I said, referring to the Hoyt cuddle session, Bubba pressed another kiss to my forehead as he then started rubbing my cheek soothingly before releasing me from his embrace and bent down, passing one of his arms behind my knees and the other behind my back before taking me in his arms, bridal style, again.

Bubba walked away from the door and towards the bed where he went to sit on down with me still in his arms, putting me on his lap. The hand that was previously under my knees was now on my thigh, his thumb rubbing circle on my clothed skin. Bubba put his hand back on my head, so it was still resting on his chest. His fingers intertwined in my hair and his big hand felt like a warm helmet, protecting me from anything that could hurt me.

" I'll always stay with you" I whispered

I put my hand on the one he had on my thigh and he removed it from underneath mine and took it in his own, intertwining my fingers with his. He pressed another kiss on my head and rested his cheek against my head.

" Hoyt was muttering to himself, or me, about Thomas' little love interest being me and i said that i didn't believe him and he said that he wasn't lying and...Mama stood there and said that what Hoyt was mumbling was true." I said as i placed kisses over his exposed neck, i could feel how tense he was under me

" I'm never going to leave you baby boy, remember that." I said as i bite into his neck causing him to yelp and whine, i smiled and gave his bleeding wound a few kisses before licking up his neck then i started sucking places here and there.

"R-Rubun, mMm~" Bubba moaned out, i pulled back and bit my lip as i could feel Bubba's excitement

" We'll have a talk with Thomas together sometime tomorrow, see if what Mama and Hoyt are saying is true or not and if it is then we'll work it out, together." I said giving him a loving kiss to his lips

" R-Rubin, I lovve ya'" Bubba said, i sniffled and kissed him slowly and passionately

" I love you so much Bubba, so so so so much that'll you will never understand." I said nuzzling my nose against his

Bubba smiled and seemed to allowed himself to melt into my embrace, It's been awhile since me and my boy has been intimate.

" Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A voice interrupted the moment.

Drayton popped up from nowhere and was now facing the two of us with a smirk on his face, Mama was right beside him too with a certain glint in her eye that made me worry.

" Tell me if I'm right but my half brained brother has a lot of work still yet to do with that Hewitt boy, look at ya two, already in each other's arms and its only mid morning." Drayton said with that filthy smirk that i grew to worry about.

" Dear, you still have to do some morning chores with Thomas before most of us all leave for the day?" Mama said in a suggestive and questioning voice, now they both are worrying me.

Yet none of they're words had any impact on us and so we resumed on cuddling each other.

" I can't wait to see you and my boy taking that discussed walk around the property" Mama said sending me a wink.

I felt Bubba tensing under me, he sat up as much as he could with me on his lap and threw a glare at Mama, which i didn't expect him to do.

" Now, now, Hewitt. Robin and Bubba already have a thing going on here so why try and poke your son into it." Drayton said in our defense, i smiled at him and cheered making Bubba adjust me on his lap and nuzzle himself away into me.

" Alright you two give it a rest! Mama, i swear I'll take that walk with Tommy sooner than later and Drayton, you old shit, thank you for that i appreciate that you acknowledge our relationship." I said as i pressed a kiss to Bubba's head

Bubba nodded and i nodded aswell, Drayton and Mama stood there in silence so they just settled on leaving the room as fast as they could.

Bubba regained his previous position and the frustrated expression disappeared as fast as it came.

" Don't worry about them hon, I won't let them near you, my perfect baby boy" I said softly as i pressed kisses all over his face

Bubba delicately grabbed my chin and tilted my head up, so i was facing him. He smiled lovingly at me and before I got the time to smile back he put his lips on mine. Even though I was placed into a daze by his gesture I kissed him back, smiling into the kiss.

When we pulled away from each other I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his shirt as i let myself go into his embrace. Nothing could make me happier than being with my personal gigantic and lovely teddy bear...