1

...I woke up to the wiggling of Bubba causing me to groan. After a few more attempts at trying to fall asleep i begrudgingly got up and and walked over to the closet before looking through it, i picked out one of Bubbas button ups and a pair of high waist ed red shorts.

I got dressed and tucked in the top as i pulled on a pair of sneakers over my sock clad feet.

I walked out of the room and downstairs only now taking into account that it was still dark out as i reached the kitchen but just as i walked into the room i noticed the front door opened, i quietened my breathing and tiptoed on over tot he open door and slunk myself out.

I stood there with my arms wrapped around myself tightly as i glanced around shortly before letting my eyes take in the sight of ChopTop sitting on the chair provided.

" What are you doing out here? this early too?" I asked as i sat down beside him

Chop gave a short shrugged

" Nubbins isn't too happy with me right now" He said with a lil laugh

" What you do this time?" I asked with a brow raised curiously

" I wasn't lookin' and a guest of ours got out, hurt 'im and now he won't talk to me" Chop said with another shrug

" Don't worry about it too much though, your brothers and that 'guest' was just a flook" I said trying to ease his guilt, if he had any that is.

" Nah nah, it ain't that simple ya hear? he won't let me stand in the same room as 'im for longer than a few seconds before he goes and walks out on me, your pretty words do shit to help out too." He said with a huff

" I'm just trying to help you yknow, my pretty words or whatever aren't just pretty too." I said

" Yeah well they are shit." Chop said before scratching at his hidden plate

I sighed out annoyed as i stood up and crossed my arms, looking out across the veiw given.

" So...you screwed up?" I asked raising a brow at him as he glared at me and nodded slowly while i just rolled my eyes " Chop, mate, its time you and he both just get over it."

" Your sure are a mean lady" He grunted in a scruffy voice as i stepped back closer to the front door that was still open mind you.

" Well-" I shrugged " -I'm just tellin ya what ya need to hear"

I caught his eye and gave him a playful smile before re-entering the house while closing the door behind me, i went to the staircase and gazed up at the top of the stairs and sighed letting my lips form a frown as i climbed them and went to Bubbas room, walked in and closed the door behind me.

Chop's predicament has just got me thinking about Bubba and I.

What if something happens between us?

What if Bubba hurts me? by accident or will it be intentional?

What is I hurt him?...-NO! No way in hell will i let myself hurt him in any which way possible.

I looked up and over to the bed to see the man of the hour just starting to wake up with the dawn lighting casting a certain view over the entire room, over Bubba as well.

He just sat there rubbing his eyes with small yawns leaving him occasionally, he looks like a baby, a big baby at all.

Utterly adorable! thats what it fucking is!~