14

...I walked my way towards the porch when i saw that Hoyt was sitting on the chair beside Drayton with Thomas sitting on the steps, strange enough Thomas didn't look annoyed for once so i made my way over and joined them by sitting on the ground on Drayton's side and leant back on my hands.

" Hey Pinky, great timing by the way" Hoyt said as he gave me a wink, i chuckled forcefully and nodded

" Gee, thanks?" I said in a questioning tone

" Could ya help me out 'ere ?" Hoyt asked

" Mhm! With what?" I asked in return

Hoyt pointed to Thomas, i rose a brow, Thomas looked over and immediately looked back at Drayton.

" He has a thing for some bitch and i need ya help on tellin' him how he can tell if that girly returns his feelings." Hoyt said with a yawn

" Why can't you though, your like way way way way way way way way wayyyyyyyy older than me with alot of experience." I said annoyed slightly, Hoyt flipped me off and rolled his eyes with a scoff

" My help is unwanted from the boy" He exclaimed

I sighed and giggled nodding " Sure, I'll help you out then cause why the fuck not, hes a buddy of Bubby."

" Now, Tommy, Listen up now cause I'm only gonna say this all once" I said, Thomas looked over and nodded getting more comfortable on the step.

" Okay so..one, she is always smiling around you. If she is into you she would be all laughing and smiling around you even when the joke was real dumb." I said as Thomas nodded listening to me for once

" Woop!" Drayton cheered as he sipped his drink, i rolled my eyes

" Two, she touches you alot. So in a way she would be touching you alot- she will break the touch barrier." I informed as Hoyt winked at me causing me to scrunch up my brows at him.

" Three, she would discreetly flaunt! like she would let you know without telling ya that she isn't taken." I said as Hoyt sighed out with a cough at the end.

" Now, I kinda just wanna know who this so called special girl is" Hoyt said with a shrug and a sly smile

" Aye you and me both Hoyt babe...Four, she would pay a hella lot of attention to you. If ya on talking terms then she would be trying to kinda learn more about you so she might be mentally making notes, for example she would remember your birthday or your mothers name or your age or y'know your name and all that jazz." 

" 'All that jazz'? what the fuck are you on-" Hoyt started laughing which i just ignore.

" Five, playful teasing~ so like in a fun and playful and flirty way, not the hurtful and mean way." I took in a breath of air

" Six, shows interest in the things you like. Big hello right there! kinda wanna bond with you and bring up the things you have in common so you two can relate." I say as Thomas looked away from the two older me beside me, ignoring Hoyt's laughter as i chuckle and continue on so I can get out of here.

" Seven, being awkward or nervous. She can be talking really really fast, blushing, not talking at all, talking over you, stumbling over her words cause she wanna impress ya and finally. Eight, watch out for her behavior. Just watch it. Simple and straight to the point....Okay, now that 'thats' over i am just going to go...hope that was some help Tommy" I said without taking a breath between words, i took a giant gulp of air and smiled.

" Read all that in a magazine a few months ago when Drayton took me along with him to the gas station to help out, cause well he was down with the flu and we needed the money and he didn't trust me to do it alone." I said before laughing, Drayton scoffed.