13

" Who broke Thomas?" I asked as i stood beside a passed out mountain man on the couch beside me

" I'm not mad, I just want to know" I said as calmly as i could with my arms crossed

" I did, I broke Thom-"

" No. No you didn't. Chop?" I said/asked cutting Mama off completely

" Don't look at me, look at Officer high pants" Chop said scoffing

" What? I don't know who broke him!" Hoyt yelled

" That's weird, how'd you even know he was broken?" Chop said/asked smugly

" That's what this meeting is all about?!" Monty yelled

" Suspicious" Chop said rubbing his chin

" No, it's not!" Hoyt insisted getting annoyed

" Uhm, if it matters, probably n-n-not, Drayton was the last one to see him" Nubbins said

" I'm going to break you too." Drayton said crossing his arms

" Okay, okay, lets not fight, I broke him let me pay the consequences, Robin" Mama insisted while trying to pull Hoyt away from Chop

" No! Who broke him!?" I shouted

" Weird pink girl?... Drayton's h-has been a-awfully quiet." Nubbins said smirking

Everyone breaks out in havoc

" I broke him. Bitch was looking at me weird." I said as i sat down on the couch opposite of Thomas feeling happy with my work, I shake my head and watch peacefully as all hell broke lose.

Bubba walked on over to me and picked me up before sitting down with me positioned on his lap, i smiled and nuzzled up closer to him. We watched as everyone argued and bickered back an forth.

I nuzzled Bubbas neck pressing soft kisses along his jawline " Just for the record, i didn't hurt him i just kinda licked his neck." I said with a giggle, Bubba shook his head and hugged me tighter which made a smile break out across my face.

I pressed soft kisses against his cheeks before pulling back and looking across the room to see Mama looking at me with a brow raised amused.

" Look at the mess you've caused." Mama said with crossed arms

" You better make it up to my boy later, now get goin' to your room, both of you, while i disburse this mess" She said before turning back to the twins arguing with Monty, i sighed loudly and got up from Bubba's lap.

" I'll meet you up there Bubby, love you!" I called back over my shoulder as i took off up the stairs and jogged into the our shared bedroom, i closed the door and took a look around the room before catching sight of my bag under the side of the bed.

I walked over and crouched down, i pulled out a few books i had gotten awhile ago and placed them on the bed before kicking off my shoes and collapsing onto the cushioned mattress.

" In my younger and more vulnerable years" I read out loud, dramatically draped across the shared bed " My father gave me advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since."

" Rubun?" Bubbas voice came from the side. Hearing the door open and then close behind him I watched as Bubba Sawyer walked swiftly across the room. 

Setting the book on the nightstand I turned towards him " Hey Bubbles, thought you'd never get up here. I was reading a really good book." I said as he looked over my form and raised an eyebrow. 

" Don't look at me like that, it is good! I mean the first line give me chills, just thinking about-"

Bubba nodded and shrugged his shoulders before waving his hand back and forth in a dismissing manner before babbling something, he took off his apron and placed it across the chair infront of the dresser.

I bit my lip watching him stand a couple of feet from me in his Bubba glory. Once he finished babbling his words out, he looked over to the window and noticed that it was closed, he started to make his way over to it bu before he could lift his arms over to the window " Bubba baby" I sweetly called out to him, he turned towards me.

" Be a good boy and come over here." I said reaching my hands out to him. He squealed happily and dropped his arms away from the window before strolling towards the side of the bed quickly, crawling on top of me.

I hummed before wrapping my arms around his plush body. After a moment he propped himself up with his elbow, staring down at me cutely. I pushed a loose strand of his masks hair out of his face and said in a posh accent " You look like a rose. An absolute rose." He immediately whined and sunk his face into my neck as I laughed. He mumbled something into my neck. 

" Ah, that tickles!" I said giggling. Bubba stilled for a moment before he began softly blowing on my neck causing me to flinch " Baby, ah stop that feels weird." I said laughing softly

Bubba stopped almost right away and quickly latched his lips onto my neck, sucking the spot he had blown on seconds ago. I gasped and moved my hands up his back dragging my fingernails. After aggressively sucking my neck, which was bound to leave a mark, he moved his way up to my jawline. I couldn't keep myself from smiling as he dragged his lips across my face before connecting them to my lips, he pressed a soft kiss to my lips and pulled away ever so slightly. 

" Well that went well, oh god i missed you Bubs, i know you were only gone from me for a minute or so but it was far too long. Also, your kinda rewarding me for being a brat with you addicting touch?" I said as i bit my lip teasingly, Bubba babbled something as i watched his face get red

" I'm being very talkative tonight aren't I." I said as i smirked up at him, Bubba let out a piglet like squeal before nodding quickly

" I really am baby, don't you think it's about time someone shut me up." I said as he smiled shaking his head before leaning back down to kiss me again.

As Bubba kissed me my hands continued their journey up and down his back, after bringing them up to his shoulder blades one last time I moved them towards the hem of his shirt. I reached under his shirt and dragged my fingernails down his soft body and he pulled away from my lips for a breath of air.

" Your so amazing Bubba, keep that in mind will ya?" I said with a giggle and a kiss to his cheek-

" Kids! I'm coming on up." Mama's muted voice came from outside the closed door, me and Bubba froze listening as the footsteps grow louder. 

The two of us sprung into action. Bubba crawled off of me and I pulled down my shirt before grabbing my copy of the Great Gatsby and sat with my back against the wall. Once Bubba unlocked the door he swiftly crawled onto the bed and sat beside me. 

The door opened.

" So the green light is a mixture of blue and yellow. Blue being the representation of Gatsby's hopes and dreams while yellow is the corruption of those things by Daisy." I said explaining to Bubba as Mama walked in the room. 

" Well look at you two reading. I have to admit, I kinda expected to walk in on you two making out..." Mama said with a chuckle as I shot Bubba a look and laughed nervously, Bubba babbled something along the lines of 'No, no, no, nothing like that'

" Don't have to worry 'bout that Mama, me and Bubbles knows how to act quick." I said as i  nodded my head " Yep! plus, we haven't even done 'It' in this very bed yet." Bubba elbowed me  in the stomach gentle like " What? it's true!"

Mama smiled and made her way out the door " You two are too cute." leaving the room with the door wide open.

I smiled and rested my head against Bubbas shoulder while humming in delight " I love you Bubba Sawyer. Don't you go and forget that either"