Trying to Explain

"Turn around! I repeat turn around!" I shout through the comms. Drake keeps his foot to the floor.

"We can't just turn around. Lieutenant what is going on?" The Captain yells back.

"Yes, you can. Turn around. Unless you want to die, I suggest you turn around. You will be passing the rest of my group any minute. We were under attack. I'll write the report up when I get back. Just turn around. This field op is not gonna happen." I slam the radio down.

"Think he'll turn them around." Drake wonders.

"He better. Or they will become a pancakes from Megatron and Optimus. The other group has already turned around. Hopefully we can catch up to the rest of the group."

"And who the fuck are they? What the fuck are they? Explain!" Drake demands.

"I couldn't tell you. They are called Cybertronians from the planet Cyberton. Optimus Prime, the red and blue one, is leader of the Autobots. Megatron, the gray and purple one, is leader of the Decepticons. Literal giant metal robots that are alive."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me? They just had some giant robot death match. We almost got squished."

"I wasn't allowed too. Dreadwing told me not too. Optimus said I couldn't. So did Agent Fowler."

"Who is Dreadwing? Agent Fowler knew?"

Before I couldn't answer. The roaring of a jet came down on us. Drake veered the Hummv off the road. The jet was close enough to touch us. As soon as the truck stopped, I jump out and look up to the skies. I recognize the royal blue belly. I whisper his name under my breath as he turns around. He flies towards us again. I really hope the other convoys have turn around at this point. I know our group is long gone. I'm okay with that. The less people to know about the Autobots and Decepticons, the better. I just wonder who saw the fight start. The jet comes to a landing in the middle of the road. Drake rushes in front of me. He's never seen Dreadwing before. The hatch opens and his human form jumps out. The helmet he was wearing is tossed to the side as he runs over to us.

"Rebecca!" He calls out.

I attempt to get around Drake, but he only pushes me behind him.

"Drake, let me go."

"Who are you?" Drake shouts at the man trying to run to me.

"Who are you? Let her go." Dreadwing growls, getting up close and personal.

"I asked first." Dreadwing is at least a half a foot taller than Drake, towering over him.

"Drake Dreadwing. Dreadwing Drake. Drake this is the guy I've been telling you about. Now please, you may step aside." I introduce.

"This is the guy? We are attacked and he somehow shows up. Are you sure he's not a stalker?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"How do I know your not with the giant metal robots back there?"

"I'm glad you can keep a secret."

"Oh no, he knows now. Just not you. Now what are you doing here?" I move around Drake, who gives me a nasty glare. "Drake please go back in the truck."

"I'm not leaving you alone with him."

"He is not going to hurt me. He has never tried to hurt me. Please. Let me talk to him before you start interrogating him." I turn my back to Dreadwing and look at Drake.

"You get five minutes." He points a finger at me, before backing away and getting inside the Hummv.

"I'm so glad your safe." Dreadwing says as he wraps his arms around me.