I don't need protection

*Jane POV*

I'm about to hop back into my jet when I hear wheels driving across the desert again. This time two vehicles are racing at me. My eyes widen and rush to get in my plane, only I stumble and miss my footing, falling to the ground. Before I can think to get up, a yellow sports car and a blue/pink sport bike roll up to me. The bike doesn't have a driver and I can only assume the car doesn't either. Oh no, this must be the Autobots, Dreadwing warned me about. They transform in front of me. I gaze up in awe as they become two giant metal beings. The blue/pink one, leans down in front of me. It looks more like a female, I'm going to say it's a she. The other one looks almost like Knockout in stature but yellow and black. I'm going to say he's a male as well. I sure hope I'm getting this right.

"Lieutenant Jane?" The blue/pink one asks. How does she know my name?

"Yes?" I back up a bit after finally standing up.

"You need to come with us." She says, her eyes, if that's what you call them, are staring intently at me, as if praying silently I go without a fuss.

"Why?" I take another step back.

"Everything will be explained after we go back to our base. We know you know about us and we only want to protect you." She says sternly.

"I think I can protect myself thanks. I'm not sure why you think I need protecting anyway."

"Like I just said, everything will be explained in a few minutes once we return to our base."

The two transform back. Both looking sleek and elegant as they do so. I'm never going to get used to that. I wish my jet could do that.

"Hop on." The female alien says.

I take a step towards her, pausing for a moment, "You want me to ride on you?"

"Would you feel more comfortable riding in Bee here?" The bike spoke to me, her wheel turning a bit, like pointing to the machine next to her.

"Bee? Um I don't think I feel comfortable riding with either of you." I point to either of them. It just sounds so wrong.

"Unfortunately, you have to come with us. So, pick a ride."

"I'll take my jet." I take a step back.

"Wrong answer."

Before I can even think the Autobot transforms, grabs me and transforms back. Me on the back, hanging on for dear life as she races across the desert. I'm screaming. I never thought my first time on a motorcycle would be like this. I am terrified. She's driving way faster than average speed of a normal vehicle. The wind is whipping past my face, hurting my cheeks. A giant rock formations comes into view, multiple are around, but they are heading straight towards one. They soon veer around it and the turn to head straight into it. My screaming has yet to cease and it only increases. I close my eyes waiting for impact, but nothing comes and when I open my eyes we are driving through a tunnel. The bike has slowed down and so does my screaming. The tunnel eventually comes to a large opening. I immediately know we are in an old missile silo. I thought it was abandoned. I guess I was wrong.

I look around and there are all these tall robot-like beings standing around the room. All watching as we ride in. I look around in awe as I take each one of them in. There is an orange and white one, an overly large green one, a white with blue accents and a hint of red here and there, then the last one is larger than all of them. Towering over them. He stands tall and its shoulders back. If I know anything, I'd say he's the leader. Red and Blue paintjob, smokestacks coming out behind his back, but his eyes are soft and welcoming as he looks down at me. I get off the motorcycle and I hear her, and the other car transform behind me.