The Maximoffs

January 1nd,2016 (In Sokovia)

The Twins were walking around the city when a boy came up to them and told them to go to the church. "Talk. And if you are wasting our time." Wanda threatened entering the church. "Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief" Ultron said from where he was sitting. " You're wondering why you can't look inside my head," Ultron says after realizing what Wanda was trying to do. "Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself" Ultron says standing up and showing himself to the Twins.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." Ultron states. " I didn't expect. But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct." Wanda tells him. "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create...smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them...end" Ultron says. " Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" Wanda questions. "I've come to save the world. But also, yeah. We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work." He confirms.

"All of these are... All of these are..." Wanda said talking about the other bots. "Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..." Ultron tells her. "Everyone's plan is not to kill them," Pietro says joining their conversation after stay quiet for some time. " And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture" Ultron told him.

"I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day." Pietro said referring to the pictures of his parents. "You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." Ultron said understanding what he was talking about. "The records are not the picture." He retorts. "Pietro." Wanda warns. "No, please," Ultron said now wanting to hear the story.

"We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just...sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word" Pietro says. "Stark." Wanda says finishing his sentence. "We were trapped two days," Pietro tells him. "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'This will set it off.' We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Wanda says coldly. "I know what they are," Pietro says referring to the Avengers.

"I  wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them."Ultron starts but then looks at Wanda "But you will tear them apart, from the inside".

Avengers Compound January 2nd, 2016

"Tony we packed Madison's bag and put everything that she needs," Natasha said coming out of her room with Steve and Madison following. "Great the quinjet is taking of in 30 minutes," Tony told them. Tony then left the room to check on his kids and wife. "Pep are you guys ready?" He asked entering their room. "Yeah, can you just change Peter's diaper?" She asked him but Tony just nodded in response and went to change Peter's Diaper.

30 minutes later Natasha, Steve, Madison, Peter, Harley, Pepper, and Tony were in the quinjet. "Okay Pepper are you sure you can handle 3 babies?" Steve asked her. "It'll be fine. Just focus on Ultron Madison will be fine" Pepper assured. They all then said there goodbyes and watched the jet takeoff. The 3 then went their ways to start working on finding Ultron.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so school started so I might not update as often.