Proposal

January 1st, 2015

Its the day after the party that Tony threw for The New Year's and everybody's dead. Sam, Clint, and Tony got wasted. Bucky and Steve tried some of Thor's Asgardian alcohol so they were kinda drunk. But Bruce, Wanda, Pepper, and Natasha didn't drink for obvious reason Bruce because of something the Hulk might do. Wanda because she's underage and Pepper and Nat because they're a month pregnant.

Most of the day was spent in the living room with everybody lounging around in sweatpants and hoodies watching movies.

While everybody was watching the movie Steve was wrapped up in his own thoughts. He was going to propose to Natasha. He had been thinking about it for a few months but now that she was carrying his baby he finally got the courage to plan everything out.

These were his steps

1. First, ask Tony is he could marry her 

2. Go ring shopping with Tony

3. Get the roof ready because that's where I going to propose   

Now those were only 3 steps but he could live with and Today he was going to start everything.

It was around 6:00 pm when Steve noticed Tony had gone to the lab so he decided he would ask him now because he was alone.

Steve was walking down the hall where Tony's lab was located his nerves were off the chart and his mind was racing of all the different outcomes the one that scared him the most 'what if Tony said no?'. He didn't even realize that he was in front of the door until he walked straight into it which caused Tony to acknowledge his presence.

"Hey, Capsicle you alright?" Tony asked coming out of the lab."Yeah just got lost in my thought" Steve said rubbing his head. "So is there a reason that your down here," Tony asked curiously. "Uh yeah... iwaswonderingificouldhaveyourblessingtomarrynatasha" Steve said in one quick breath."Woh slow down I didn't understand anything you said" "I-I wanted to ask for your blessing to marry Natasha," Steve said slowly looking at his shoes so he didn't have to face Tony.

"You want to marry my little sister?" Tony asked just to make sure he heard Steve correctly. "Yes," Steve confirmed. Tony thought for a few minutes before answering Steve's question. "Yes ill let you marry her but if you do as much as to make her cry I will kill you a super soldier or not" Tony threatened to which Steve audibly gulped.

"Thank you so much, Tony, you won't regret it," Steve said hugging Tony. "No problem Steve" But before Tony could walk into his lab "Tony do you want to come ring shopping with me tomorrow because your the one that knows Natasha best" "Of course I will" Tony answered going back into his lab with a smile.

January 2nd, 2015

Today was the day Tony and Steve were going ring shopping. They had told the girls that they were going grocery shopping which wasn't a lie because all the food was finished but they also had J.A.R.V.I.S order the food so they wouldn't have to get it.

The first couple of Stores they went to didn't have any rings that would be nice for Natasha and Steve was starting to lose hope. The last store they were going to was in Brooklyn. It was in the older part of Brooklyn so Steve was having a lot of Deja vu.

"Steve we're here," Tony said getting Steve out of his thoughts. Once they both walked in they started looking around and found 2 rings that would be perfect for Natasha.

The first one was all black with a Black diamond