Wedding

January 14, 2015

"Everybody Natasha and I have an announcement," Steve said the next day at breakfast. " We are getting married!" Natasha said breaking the news to everybody. A chorus of congratulations was passed to the couple after that. The girls quickly started making wedding plans. "Okay so we need to have the wedding ASAP," Natasha told Steve. "What how soon?" Steve asked. "Maybe in about a month or two," Natasha said like it was no problem but Steve was in shock. "How are we supposed to plan a wedding in less than a month?" Steve said. "Don't worry being related to Tony Stark has a lot of perks if we wanted we could have a wedding tomorrow" Natasha said.

The whole day was spent with Natasha, Pepper, Wanda and occasionally Tony and Steve planning the wedding.

"Okay so we are going dress shopping tomorrow, the guys are going tux shopping the day after that and then we have to choose the venue and catering" Pepper started talking for about 15 minutes about all the things they had to in less than a month while Natasha was standing there with a small smile on her face Steve was internally panicking. "We have to do all of that in a month?" Steve asked trying not to pass out. "Well more like in 25 days" Pepper said and then Steve passed out.

"Oh my god Steve," Natasha said rushing over to her Fiance. "Here I got this" Tony said and slapped Steve. "What the hell Tony" Natasha hissed. "what happened," Steve said waking up and getting into his fighting stance while everybody else just stared at him and burst out laughing. "You passed out and I had to slap you to get you up," Tony said in between laughs. "That's why my cheek hurts," Steve said rubbing his cheek and that just made everybody start laughing again.

January 15, 2015

Today was the day that the girls were going dress shopping. Steve and Natasha had decided on the theme to be Red and Black.

Natasha, Pepper, Wanda, Laura, and Maria all loaded into the Limo and Happy drove them to a store.

"Hi, Ladies I will be your consultant today my name is Alexa. Now, who is the bride?" Alexa asked. "That would be me," Natasha said stepping forward. " Your fiance is a lucky man. Anyways what type of dress are you looking for?" She asked. "Thank you I'm looking for a simple dress no white but red and black" "Yes finally not a basic bride," Alexa said while Natasha chuckled."Far from normal" "Okay the rest of you can go wait over there and Natasha you can come with me.

The first dress was all black with a red belt. (sorry I don't have a picture for this one and the next one only for the one that they get)

That dress was a no. They were all there for about 3 hours in total watching Natasha try dresses on, Natasha her self was getting frustrated and hopeless that she wasn't going to find a dress.

But the last dress changed it all. It was red, with a lace top and a smooth bottom. As soon as she walked out and showed her friends all of their mouths opened in shock. "Natasha that looks beautiful"  Lura sadi being the first one to get out of her shock. The rest agreed with getting out of their shock as well. "So what's your opinion on this dress," The ladies asked the bride to be. "I love it" Natasha looking at her reflection.

(The dress)