Gender Reveal

May 10th, 2015

Pepper and Natasha were both around 5 months pregnant, so that meant finding out the gender. Both of their due dates being close they had decided that instead of a gender reveal party, Tony and Steve would get to know the genders and design a nursery for the Babies.

After Bruce gave them the envelopes with the genders, both guys walked into one of the nursery's and opened the envelope on the count of 3.

"Holy shit, I'm having two boys," Tony said after reading the envelope. " I'm having a girl," Steve said. The two say their congrats to each other and start brainstorming ideas.

They first started on Steve and Natasha's Daughters room. 

The colors they had decided in were white, pink, gray, and gold. The nursery took a solid 2 and a half days to finish but in the end, it was worth it.

Then they worked on The Twins room. Tony had wanted the room to be colorful so they decided on blue, orange, green, grey, and white. This room took a little longer because of the colors. 

May 15, 2015

Today was the day if the Nursery reveal. Pepper and Natasha have both been a little scared after they say the huge boxes that were outside of the rooms. Tony took Pepper to their twin's nursery while Steve took Natasha to their future daughter's nursery.

Tony and Pepper

Tony lead Pepper into the room that was connected to their which is now the nursey. "Okay you can open your eyes," Tony said opening the nursery door. Once Pepper opened the door she was shocked, It looked so good. "Tony we're having 2 boys," Pepper whispered her eyes filled with unshed tears. "Yeah we are 2 little rascals," Tony said kissing his wife's forehead.

Steve and Natasha

Steve and Natasha

Steve was leading Natasha to the nursery with her eyes covered. "Okay you can open your eyes now," Steve said. Natasha then opened her eyes and saw the room. "Its a girl!" Natasha squealed hugging Steve. "Yeah, our own little princess" Steve said kissing her cheek.

 "Yeah, our own little princess" Steve said kissing her cheek

------------------------------------------------

Im sorry this chapter is so short but the next one will be longer