Vision

January 2nd, 2016 in Korea

After Clint had left to go back to the Tower, Steve continued fighting Ultron with the help of the Maximoffs. After stopping the train Wanda went over to Pietro who was resting against a wall. "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute." He said reassuring Wanda. "I'm very tempted not to give you one," Steve said walking over to them. "The Cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked. "Stark will take care of it," Steve said. "No, he won't," Wanda said confusing Steve. "What are you talking about. Stark's not crazy" Steve told her. "He will do anything to make things right." She argued and Steve knew she was right since the man was so stubborn.

"Stark, come in. Tony. Anyone on comms?" Steve asked when none replied. " Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" She asks. 

At The Tower

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asks. "Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it." Tony bitterly says. "This is sealed tight." Clint interrupts talking about the Cradle. "We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within," Bruce tells him. " Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?" Tony asks Clint. "There are some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her." Clint says walking off.

" I can work on tissue degeneration if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted," Bruce tells Tony. "Yeah, about that" Tony says which makes Bruce look at him. "No" "You have to trust me," Tony tells him. " Kinda don't" Bruce answers with a shrug. "Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him" Tonyn says bringing up JARVIS's consciousness. "Hello, Dr. Banner" JARVIS greets but Bruce was too shocked to reply.

"Ultron didn't go after JARVIS cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So JARVIS went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together." Tony tells him. "So, you want me to help you put JARVIS into this thing?" "No, of course not! I want to help you put JARVIS in this thing." Tony says happily. " We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone." He adds seeing Bruce shake his head. 

"And you just assume that JARVIS' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?" Bruce asks. "JARVIS has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to" Tony says almost begging. " I believe it's worth a go," JARVIS adds. " No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong." Bruce yells. " I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. You gotta own it. Make a stand" Tony says standing up. "It's not a loop. It's the end of the line." He adds before walking away.

With Ultron

"I wasn't sure you'd wake up." He says one he saw Natasha awake. "I hoped you would, I wanted to show you something. I don't have anyone else. I think a lot about meteors, the purity of them. Boom! The end, start again. The world was made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be beautiful. The world would've looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy. Instead, they'll look up in horror because of you. You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, 'What doesn't kill me'" He says scaring Natasha making her move back. "just makes me stronger" He says breaking the body he was in locking her in the cell.

While Ultron was distracted Natasha found scrap parts and made a device that would contact Clint. 

Back at The Tower