Twins?!?!

February 26th, 2015

Tony and Pepper had their 3-month appointment with Bruce today. 

"Tony hurry up we're going to be late for our appointment!" Pepper yelled walking into the lab."Give me 5 more minutes" Tony said not looking up from his work. Pepper being done with him just grabbed his ear and dragged him out. "Oww Pepper what the hell" Tony whined like a kid rubbing his ear. "Language" could be faintly heard. "Shut the fuck up Steve!" Tony yelled back while Pepper slapped the back of his head.

" Well I see you guys are here," Bruce said coming out of his lab. Pepper just nodded in answer. "You know the drill" Bruce said leading the two of them in his lab. Pepper then laid down on the bed and lifted her shirt up to show her stomach while Tony went and sat on the chair a little more serious.

Bruce started his examination, it was all going until it wasn't. "Huh, that's weird," Bruce said looking around more."Wait Bruce whats wrongs" Tony asked being very concerned. "I just thought I saw something. I'm just gonna check again" Bruce answered calmly. He started looking to see if what he saw as true or not and surprise surprise it was. Tony and Pepper were having twins. "Okay so everything is normal with the baby but there is one more thing I have to tell you" Bruce began saying looking at Pepper and Tony who just looked worried. "You guys are having Twins" Bruce finally said. Bruce then looked at Tony who was rather pale and Pepper was looking very happy.

Tony's Pov

'Twins Twins Twins Twins Twins Twins Twins Twins Twins Twins'  The word twins kept repeating in my head and to be honest I scared. I thought that I would only have to take care of one kid and I can barely take care of myself how am I supposed to take care of 2 kids! I looked up at Pepper and saw that she was excited and me being me put on a fake smile and pretended to be happy even though I felt numb. "Okay so is there anything wrong with the two of them," Pepper asked. "Yeah everything is fine, They aren't going to be Identical because they aren't in the same sacs and you might be more hungry and have more back pain and things like that later in your pregnancy" Bruce explained to us. "So you guys have more questions?" Bruce asked and Pepper and I shook our heads no, said bye, and walked out. 

"I'm gonna head to my lab," I told Pepper. "You better come to bed today or else" "Yes ma'am" I reply and kiss her cheek, walking into my lab.

"J.A.R.V.I.S lock the lab down" I yelled walking in. I got a beer and sat down on my stool thinking about everything that happened in the past hour. 

Third Person Pov

Tony sat there staring at the wall. He was zoned out for god knows how long thinking about the same thing over and over 'twins, twins how am I supposed to take care of twins. what if I'm like Howard'  Those 2 things were on loop in Tony's head. 

About an hour later he heard the door open which made him snap out of his thoughts. "Hey, Tony I just came to tell you that dinner is ready" Even though Tony heard Steve's voice he didn't pay any attention to it. "Tony are you okay?" Steve asked noticing how Tony was just sitting there not doing anything. This time Tony did hear Steve so he looked up at him with a sad smile knowing he had been crying. "Tony whats wrong do you need me to get Pepper or Nat" Steve said panicking but Tony just shook his head. "What's wrong Tony I've never seen you like this, I know I'm Natasha or Pepper but I can help," Steve said sitting a chair across Tony. "I-I'm scared" Tony croaked out. "Of what?" "Today Pepper and I found out that we are having twins and even when I thought we were only having one kid I was scared now that we have to take care of two I'm terrified. I can't even take care of myself how am I supposed to take care of two other kids and I don't wanna be like H-Howard" Tony finally admitted. "Tony it's okay to be scared and you're not going to be alone you have Pepper, Nat, Me, and hell even the team anyways Howard was a dickhead, and you aren't anything like Howard. You're not alone because I'm scared too even if I'm only having one kid" Steve explained. "Language" The still crying man whispered which made Steve laugh. " Thank you, Steve " " No Problem Tony, you're like a brother to me" Steve confessed, and what Tony did next shocked Steve. Tony Stark hugged Steve Rogers, which of course Steve returned because hugs from him were very rare.

"Thank you, Steve. Now enough of the mushy stuff, we have dinner waiting for us" Tony said letting go and cleaning his eyes and hair so he didn't look like a mess. The two of them then walked to dinner together laughing over stupid jokes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter was shorter than usual it was just a filler. So if you guys have any suggestions drop them in the comments.

I have a question: Do you guys like one direction?