Vacation?

March 15, 2016

It was a Monday and everybody in the avenger's tower was dead. They had just been yelled at by Fury for their most recent mission which ended up terrible. There had been 67 casualties. The only ones that were happy were Madison, Peter, and Harley who were happily crawling and playing in the living room. 

They continued moping until they heard the familiar heels clacking on the floor. Pepper and Natasha had both come back from wherever they went with smiles on their faces.

"Get to your rooms and start packing up. We're going on a vacation." Natasha said making everybody look up at them. "Are you serious?" Sam asked. "Why would we be lying about this?" Pepper asked with a raised eyebrow. "How did you convince Fury to let us go on vacation?" Tony asked. "We have our ways." Natasha said with a smirk. "Now we only have 2 hours until the private jet arrives." Pepper said looking at her watch. "Go get packed" She added and everybody walked to their rooms to get packed for their first vacation as a team. 

TimeSkip

2 hours later they were all ready and boarding the plane. "Where's the pilot?" Steve asks. "FRIDAY flies it." Tony tells him. "Awesome." Wanda says entering the plane for the first time. "I know." Tony says with a smirk. "The plane will be taking off in 10 minutes so everybody get in your seats."Natasha tells them sitting down on her seat beside Steve who was trying to get Madison to sleep. Everybody then took their seats and minutes later the plane started flying. 

"You haven't told us where we're going." Clint says after an hour. "Well, that's because it's a surprise." Natasha replies with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter is so short. I have a lot of assignments to do and haven't had a lot of time to update. I'm literally writing this as I'm doing my homework. I promise the next chapter will be longer. Thank you for 5k views!