Happy 1st Birthday!

July 29, 2016

It was a very exciting time of year for the two small families in the Avengers. The babies were going to turn 1!

Since their birthdays were so close together the 4 parents decided to hold one big party together.

The party was going to be held at the new Avengers Compound on August 25th.

The first step was to invite people. They were going to invite Of course the Avengers, Rhodey, Happy, Fury, Coulson, Maria Hill, and Loki and Darcy.

The second step was to decide on a theme. They had to choose a theme that wouldn't be too girly or too boyish. After thinking they decided on a Jungle Theme.

Tony called professional decorators and they were taking the whole decorating side of the party.

While Tony was doing that, Natasha called in Cake decorators and ordered 6 cakes. The first three cakes were gonna be for a photo shoot that they were going to do before the party. One cake was going to be pink and white for Madison, The second cake was going to be white and blue for Peter and the last cake was going to be green and blue for Harley. The other three were all going to be jungle-themed for the party.

Pepper was working on inviting all of their guests and sending their invitations while Tony and Steve were working on a surprise. Which worried the ladies.

After everything like that was sorted they all went their own ways to do their own work.

The day before the Party

Today was the day of the baby's photoshoot. They had hired some people that specialize in babies in general.

After 3 hours of trying to get pictures, they finally got them perfectly done.

(Madison)

(Madison)

(Peter)