3 - It's All Whose Fault?

--Kale’s -POV-

The moment I closed the front door behind me I let out an angered yell. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” My fist connected with the wall as I punched it with my already sore fist. I can’t believe this! My mind yelled as I pulled my hand back from the wall wincing, looking down at my bloodied knuckles. But I couldn’t feel it. I was too mad… no, I was beyond mad; I was enraged.

“I can’t fucking believe this!” I let out through clenched teeth before storming up the steps and barreling through my door. And I couldn’t. My day couldn’t have gotten any worse if it had been written for a character that someone despised and wanted to break in some stupid story.

Not wanting to beat myself up anymore I threw myself onto my bed and rolled onto my back, glaring up at the ceiling. It had been the worst day and it had only gotten worse.

Just thinking about it made my blood start to boil again, and I had to shut my eyes so I wouldn’t burst a blood vessel or something. Of all things I’d counted on Rein to make me feel better. But now here I was alone in my dark bedroom. My face was starting to sting like hell but I didn’t care.

The day had started poorly and only took a turn for the worse. I’d woken up to Rein’s soft groaning in her sleep as she rolled away from me. Awake enough to hear the alarm clock but too tired to turn it off herself. A smile slid across my face as I gazed down at her sleeping face, she always looked so calm and innocent when she slept. It was a face that made you want to protect it from walking to the world at all costs. Caught up in watching her I’d turned off the alarm and touched my nose to hers, laying front to front.

Her soft breathing rolled in warm little brushes across my cheeks and I’d found myself falling back to sleep to the sounds of her heart. Even with how upset I was now as I thought about it a little smile inched onto my face. The only time I ever let my guard down was when I was with Rein. I knew that no matter what I did she’d be there to forgive me, it was the way she was.

My smile faded as I remembered how my little moment had caused us to be late for school. Of course she’d forgiven me; she always forgave me. But that didn’t change the fact that we both had to rush like mad all over the house trying to get everything ready for school, and the game that would follow it. With my stupid little blunder we ended up having no time to share the morning showers I’d come to love so much.

I could never get enough of her; she was like some drug to me. When it came to Rein I lost the few rational thoughts that were housed in my head. My mind would single in and I couldn’t even stop myself. Though it heightened our passion when I was able to get her into bed with her doing the usual batting me away saying she was too busy, but it also made my anger worse. Like just a few minutes ago. I couldn’t think of anything but how I wanted to bash Klares’ skull in for so much as talking to her.

Of all people it just had to be him! Fuck Klares! My mind seethed and my eyes snapped open to glare at the ceiling. The pain was rushing to my face and my fists but I didn’t give a damn. Even the dull ache in my chest didn’t bother me. No matter how bruised I got I’d gladly do it again. I’d throw that fucker to the ground and kick his face in. The only reason he’d even gotten a slight upper hand in the fight was because I’d been trying to hold back for Rein’s sake. Rein.

I groaned and laid my hand over my eyes. Why did I have to be so emotional when it came to her? She was always distracting me. Like this morning. We’d been late and I’d left my football uniform sitting on the edge of my bed in the neat pile that Rein had arranged it into the day before. It had been just what I needed. A rushed, stressful start to what could be the biggest day in my football career so far. The game against ClayVontte; our rivals.