Chapter 15: The Little Fox Spirit

Kagome's POV

Last night was the best night of my life because Haise confessed to me. I also remember the kiss we shared last night. Thinking about it makes my face hot and red.

I can't imagine that Haise could be so sweet.

I am now packing my stuff because we are now leaving and back to the shrine. When I'm done packing, someone knocked on the door.

"Are you done packing your things, Kagome?"

It's Haise.

"Yes"

I went outside, and Haise and Aoi are already waiting for me.

"Let's go?"

"Yup"

Haise reached out his hand to me, and I hold his hand, and we are heading outside.

"Thank you for coming. Please come back again," the spirit monks said and bowed to us.

We also bowed to them and left the temple.

When we arrive at the shrine, I heard someone crying.

"Did you heard a crying sound, Haise and Aoi?"

"Yes"

"The sound is coming at the back of the shrine,"

"Let's see who it is,"

We went to the back of the shrine, and a little spirit is crying. I approached him.

Why are you crying, little spirit?"

"It's a fox spirit," Haise said.

The little fox spirit stopped crying and looked at us.

"I have nowhere else to go,"

"Where are your parents?"

"They are gone,"

"Can we keep him, Haise?"

"Ok, but you have to help with the household chores,"

"Thank you so much,"

"What is your name?"

"Kenta"

"Ok, Kenta. My name is Kagome, and this is Haise and Aoi,"

After that, we went inside the shrine, and Aoi showed Kenta to his room.

We went to our rooms and unpack our things.

Narrator's POV

After unpacking their things, they all went to the dining area. Aoi cooked breakfast. When Aoi is done cooking breakfast, they all ate. Kenta finished the food immediately.

"Can I have more?"

"Of course you can,"

Aoi served Kenta another plate of food. When they are all done eating, Kenta volunteered to wash the dishes.

"Let's go to the market to buy stuff, and also clothes to Kenta, Haise,"

"Ok. Let's go,"

Kagome and Haise told Aoi that they would go to the market to buy something. After telling their whereabouts to Aoi, they left the shrine and went to the market.

When they arrive at the market, they bought clothes and things for Kenta. They also bought clothes for themselves and Aoi and grocery shopping. After buying what they intend to buy, Kagome and Haise head back to the shrine.

When they arrive at the shrine, they saw Kenta sweeping the leaves.

"We bought something for you, Kenta. Come"

"Really? Yehey!"

They went inside.

"Aoi?"

"Yes?"

"Come, Haise and I have something for you,"

Kagome gave what she and Haise bought to Aoi and Kenta. Aoi and Kenta opened the bag, and they are happy.

"Thank you so much. I love it," Aoi said.

"Thank you so much for this," Kenta said and hugged Haise and Kagome.

"You're welcome,"

Aoi and Kenta are happy because Kagome and Haise bought them new clothes.

The shrine is once again full of joy, not to mention, another member is added.