Chapter 7: The Wolf Spirit Is Sick

Kagome's POV

When I woke up, I went outside and search for Aoi sweeping the leaves.

"Good morning, Aoi,"

"Good morning too, Kagome,"

"Where is Haise?"

"He is still in his room,"

"Still in his room? It's already 8 in the morning. It's the first time that he woke up late,"

"I think you should go and check him Kagome,"

"Ok"

I went to Haise's room and knocked on the door. I called his name, but there's no response. I got worried, so I opened the door. I saw Haise transformed into a wolf, and he looks weak. I better ask Aoi.

"Aoi?"

"What is it, Kagome?"

"Haise is in his wolf form, and he looks weak. Is he sick?"

"I believe that he had a fever because he was drenched in the rain yesterday,"

"And it's all my fault he got sick. I shall make him soup. That's the only thing I know how to cook,"

"Ok, Kagome. If you are looking for medicine, it's at the medicine cabinet,"

"Ok"

I cooked chicken soup. After cooking the chicken soup, I put it in a bowl, and I get the medicine. After that, I went to Haise's room.

"Haise? I made chicken soup. You should eat before it becomes cold,"

I touched Haise, and he is burning hot.

"Can you feed me? I'm too weak to feed myself,"

"Ok"

I feed Haise, and he emptied the bowl. Then I give him the medicine, and he swallowed it. All-day, I took care of Haise. Please be ok tomorrow. I can't afford to see you like this.

Haise's POV

I woke up, and I am feeling better now. I have no fever. When I tilt my head at the side, I saw Kagome sleeping peacefully. Kagome is the one who took care of me yesterday. I observed Kagome, and she is sleeping like a baby.

To thank her, I shall cook breakfast. I got up and careful not to wake her up. I went to the kitchen, and I saw Aoi preparing the ingredients.

"Good morning, Aoi,"

"Good morning, Haise. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yup. Kagome took care of me yesterday,"

"She took care of you all day, Haise,"

"I know, that's why I need to repay her, and I'm thinking of cooking breakfast,"

"That's a good idea. I will be outside for a while",

"Ok. I will call you if breakfast is ready,"

"Ok"

I cooked a delicious meal. I hope Kagome likes it. When I'm done cooking, I called Aoi to eat breakfast. Aoi and I ate breakfast. After eating, I put Kagome's food on a plate and deliver it to her.

When I enter my room, Kagome is still sleeping. Maybe she got tired of taking care of me yesterday.

I woke Kagome up.

"Kagome? Wake up. I cooked a delicious breakfast,"

After I said that, she slowly opened her eyes and got up.

"Are you feeling better now? Is your fever gone?"

Kagome touched my forehead.

"My fever is gone now,"

"Thank God because you made me worried. You're burning hot yesterday,"

"Thank you for taking care of me all day yesterday, Kagome,"

"You are welcome, partner,"

"Now, eat your breakfast. I cooked that and not Aoi. It is to thank you yesterday,"

Kagome tastes the food that I cooked.

"This is delicious, Haise. You are a great cook. No wonder you build a restaurant,"

"Thank you for your compliment,"

"Are you done eating?"

"Yup. Aoi and I ate together,'

"Ok"

Kagome happily ate the food. I'm glad she liked it.