Chapter 21: Wedding Preparation & Nightmare

Narrator's POV

It's been a month, and in the past month, Haise and Kagome are busy preparing for their wedding. Even if they are preparing for their wedding, if spirits would call for help if there are possessed spirits, they would go and perform an exorcism.

As of their wedding preparation, it's not stressful because it's only a simple wedding at the temple. There's no hassle.

First, they went to the temple to settle their wedding date. Second, they invite Mizuki, Mina, and Haise's employees. Third, they went to a kimono shop to make their kimono for their wedding. Fourth, their food is settled because Haise's employees are in charge of cooking. Not to mention, their reception is at Haise's restaurant. Lastly, they purchase a wedding ring.

Aoi is the bridesmaid, and Kenta is the ring bearer.

Now, they are just waiting for their wedding. Haise and Kagome's wedding is in two days, and it will start at noon.

Haise's pov

It's been a month, and in the past month, Kagome and I prepared for our wedding, and I'm glad that it's all settled. I can't wait to tie the knot with Kagome in two days.

Kagome and I are outside the shrine. Kagome is reading a book, and I'm lying down beside her. Suddenly, my eyes became heavy. Maybe I will sleep for a bit.

I woke up, and I was curious as to where am I. This place is not familiar to me.

"Haise. Over here"

It's Kagome, and she is up the hill. I ran towards her, but why she seems so far away? I want to go to her, but I can't. She is so near yet so far away from me.

"Kagome. I'm coming"

"Hurry up, Haise"

After running for minutes, I am now near Kagome. Just have to run a little more. When I am near up the hill, I reach my hand to Kagome, but she suddenly disappeared.

"Kagome!"

I got up and thank God that it's just a nightmare.

Kagome's POV

I am so excited for Haise and I's wedding this coming two days. We are already done preparing and ready for the wedding day.

Haise and I are outside the shrine. I am reading a book, Haise is sleeping beside me, and Aoi and Kenta are also outside playing with the little spirits.

While I was reading, Haise suddenly shouts my name.

What's the matter, Haise?"

"Kagome!" Haise said and hugged me.

"What's wrong?"

"I got a nightmare. And in my nightmare, you are up the hill, and I ran to you, but I can't because you're still too far away. I ran and ran, and when you are near, I reach my hand, but you suddenly disappeared. I don't want that to happen, Kagome,"

"Shh. Calm down, Haise. It's just a nightmare, and I will not disappear nor leave you, ok?"

"Ok"

Haise got a nightmare, and that nightmare was scary. I don't want to disappear from Haise. I don't want that to happen.

After that, I continue to read my book, and Haise lay down on my lap and hold my hand.