Chapter 9: Two Situations In A Day

Haise's POV

I'm planning to go to the park with Kagome today. I owe her yesterday. I thought of going to the park because I know Kagome would be excited. After all, she has not yet been to the park in the spirit world.

I went to find Kagome and invite her to the park. I saw her outside, and I approach her.

"Kagome!"

"What is it, Haise?"

"What about we go to the park today,"

"Really? I'm excited. I've never been to a park in the spirit world. Wait here. I will just change my clothes,"

"Ok. Hurry up"

See. Kagome is excited. I wait for her here. After some minutes, Kagome ran towards me.

"Let's go, Haise,"

She did not wear her kimono, just ordinary clothes. It suits her, and she tied her hair. She is beautiful when she ties her hair.

When we are about to go to the park, a spirit ran towards us.

"There's a possessed spirit. Please exorcist it,"

"Ok. Please lead us the location,"

"Follow me,"

"Let's go, Kagome. We will go to the park after this"

'Ok"

Kagome's POV

When Haise said that we are going to the park, I felt excited because I've never been to the park in the spirit world. I hurriedly change my clothes. I did not wear a kimono. I just wear ordinary clothes and tied my hair into a ponytail. I know Haise likes it when I tie my hair.

When I'm done preparing myself, I went outside. Haise and I told Aoi that we are going to the park and take care of the shrine by herself. I am so excited to go, but a spirit ran towards us and said that there's a possessed spirit that needed an exorcism. Haise and I prioritize our work first and then go to the park after.

The spirit leads us to the location and where the possessed spirit is. When we saw it, we did our job. I threw a talisman to the possessed spirit, and perform the chant. After we perform the chant, the dark entity that possessed the spirit is trapped in the talisman. I grab the talisman and Haise set it on fire so that the dark entity will not escape. The possessed spirit is back to normal. They thanked and rewarded us.

"Now, let's go to the park, Kagome,"

"Ok"

I dragged Haise and ran to the park.

When we arrive at the park, I was amazed because it's big.

"What do you think, Kagome?"

"It's huge, Haise. We also have a park in the human world, but not like this,"

"Really?"

"Yup. Now, let's go inside,"

"Easy there. You're like a child,"

Narrator's POV

When Kagome and Haise enter the park, lots of spirits are panicking, shouting, and has a terrified look in their faces.

"Is it a possessed spirit again?"

"My instincts tell that it's a possessed spirit again,"

"Let's go, Haise,"

They hurriedly went to where the commotion is. When they arrive, Haise was right because it's a possessed spirit again.

Kagome threw a talisman to the possessed spirit and perform the chant. After a minute, the possessed spirit is back to normal. The people and the spirit that was possessed thanked Haise and Kagome. They rewarded them after.

"Now, let's continue what we've planned today," Haise said.

"I hope no possessed spirit that will ruin our plan again,"

"Yup. This day sure is something. Now, let's have fun and use some of the money that they gave us,"

"Ok!"

Even though Kagome and Haise are a bit tired because they exorcist two possessed spirits in a day, their tiredness is gone in an instant because they want this day to be fun.

They both had fun in the park. They roamed around, played with the little spirits, ate something using the money they received for exorcising the possessed spirits, and many more.