Because I Need You

Where in the world will I see you again,
Where in the darkness will I find your light?
Where in the ocean will I find your wave,
Where in the night sky will I see your star?
Which is the mountain that you'll make climb,
Which is the tree that you'll make me scale?
Which is the boulder that you'll make me find?
Which is the puddle that you'll make me splash?
I'll always be waiting just for you,
And I'll always take right into my arms.
I'll always make you a spot in my bed,
And I'll always keep you fresh in my head.
When will I ever see my baby again,
When will I ever take her into my arms?
When will she ever look deep in my eyes,
When will she ever look at the world with me?
Harper sung quietly as she strummed along with her guitar. Today was one of those days were she felt alone. She felt like the world was always against her. Like she could never do anything right. Ray had already scolded her several times today. Not because she was being herself. Because she kept making "mistakes".  The first "mistake" she made was fighting with the boys over a package she had delivered, and then punching them when they found out that it was a new red dress. The next "mistake" that Harper made was causing a stack of papers and files on Mikas desk to catch fire when a stray bolt of electricity left her fingertips and hit the stack.  The third "mistake" she made was yelling at Chapa because she found her sketchbook, causing Harper to get so angry that she slapped Chapas hand, sending Chapa in tears. The forth and final "mistake" that she made was getting angry at Ray, causing him to hit her all because he wanted her to read his book.
My darling you can dance and dance through the night,
And baby you can show me all your moves tonight,
And sweetie you can show me how to love you right,
And honey I can show you how a person should treat you on night like this.
Baby I can show you anything,
I can take you anywhere,
You can meet anybody tonight,
But baby let me teach you one thing,
And baby let me teach you right.
I don't wanna see you with anybody else,
I don't wanna see you alone in the night,
I don't wanna see you cry over a boy,
When darling both of us know that I would treat you right.
Harper rambled off, being watched on her camera by the whole team.  Chapa sighed.
"I'm gonna go talk to Harper. She's upset."
Chapa announced.
"I think Bose and I  should apologize. We should not have made fun of her new dress."
"Yeah. It actually looks really pretty."
Bose sighed.
"You better watch what your saying Bose. I have a chainsaw with your name on it. So I would seriously recommend that you watch what you say about my Harper and her beautiful red dress that I might steal from her because it's so damn pretty."
Chapa warned. Everyone took a step away from her.
"Okay Chapa. Well I think I'll pay Harper a visit with you guys as well."
Mika decided.
The kids all walked to Harpers room, but stopped when they heard her singing.
But I'll just keep on marching to the beat that I... drum.
I'll keep on moving 'til dusk becomes dawn,
I'll just keep on singing to my own song,
And you can't put a stop to the music I make,
'Cause all I hear you say is 'La La La La La',
And all I'll ever hear is 'La La La La La'.
'Cause baby you can dance through the night, with nothing your mind,
But deep deep down all you care is about me.
So I just keep on dancing to my own song,
And I just keep on marching to the beat I drum.
————————
The kids had all apologized to Harper about before. Harper was currently relaxing with Chapa sprawled across her chest. Chapa grazed her fingertips across Harpers cheeks. Harper napped while rubbing Chapas arm. Mika was currently snuggled up to Boses side, as he played with her curls.
"Hey Harper?"
Harper looked up drowsily.
"Yes Chapa?"
Chapa laughed.
"I love you."
A/N
Sorry short chapter. Been busy with school starting up last week. Stay safe.