Shaking For the Wrong Reason Pt.2

"Chapa what's wro-"
Mika said before seeing what Chapa was crying about. Harper lay unconscious, three slits on both of her arms, blood everywhere, and a pocketknife rested next to a small cut on her hand. Chapa brushed Harpers cheek, only to let out a sob. Bose picked up Harpers wrist, and felt for a pulse.
"It's super slow. But at least it's there? Her cuts look a little deep. A few stitches will do her good. She's gonna need more blood. Problem is, our bloods with her remaining blood might cause her powers to get mixed."
Everyone looked at Bose with amazement.
"How do you know that?"
Miles asked.
"I watch a lot of doctor shows on tv. Also, my Moms a nurse."
Ray picked Harper up.
"We need to get Schwoz to fix this."
Ray said walking out. They all ran out and went to the Mans Nest with bloody Harper. Chapa noticed the diary was open, and a page was glued. Chapa picked it up, and separated the pages. Then, was ushered out of the Mans Nest, to the classroom. When Chapa looked down, it was a picture of Harper on her bathroom floor, with a pool of blood around her, and a ghostly figure sitting up from the body, with others around her.
"She wants to die."
Everyone looked at the picture, an audible gasp was heard.
"She wants to join her family. Those are her parents and her brothers."
Ray walked in shaking his head crying. All the kids started to tear up.
"All my fault. All my fault."
Ray muttered as he sat down in Harpers chair.
"What happened!?"
Chap asked scared.
"S-She s-stopped breathing."
Just then, Schwoz walked in, tears leaking down his face. 
"Schwoz! Why are you crying?!"
Schwoz shook his head.
"She's with her parents now."
Chapa wailed, shaking her head.
"She can't be dead! She can't be!"
The team started crying, when a small giggle was heard.
"I can still hear her giggle!"
Ray cried out.
The tiny giggle turned into a full out laughter, then turned into a groan.
"Ow. That hurt. But I'm okay!"
The group continued to cry.
"It's like a can still hear her mocking Ray!"
Miles cried.
"I think The Ghost of Harper came back to haunt us!"
Bose said, pointing to Harper. Harper giggled, ready for revenge.
"That's right! I'm The Ghost of Harper! I've come to haunt you!"
Harper said, imitating a ghost. The air went still.
"SCHOWZ!"
The kids and Ray screamed.
"I swear she was dead!"
Schwoz said. Harper smiled as she walked up to Chapa, and gave her a hug, but Chapa only stared at Harper in awe.
"I love you."
Harper quietly whispered.
"Then why did you hurt yourself?"
Chapa asked coldly. Harper stuttered before coming clean.
"I don't know. I just needed a break. Set myself straight."
Chapa nodded as she hugged Harper back.
"I promise I won't do it ever again."
Harper whispered.
"Okay. Thank you
Ray wrapped his arms around Harper, and pulled her into a hug.
"Maybe next time you'll understand how I feel about having my whole family dead."
Harper said coldly, eyeing Ray.
"I will. I promise. Oh god Harper. I swear you were dead!"
Harper started to snicker.
"Also goes to prove nobody listens to me."
Everyone was confused.
"I pranked you guys. I told you the day I got here that I can make people see things. And I guess feel. It was all an illusion. Heck, I was invisible the WHOLE time! Oh I got my payback."
Chapa zapped Harper, who teleported away in time.
"HARPER!"
Chapa screeched, earning a laugh from everyone.
"So it was all a very dirty prank."
Bose stated.
"Yup. And now I know how much you guys love me."
Chapa punched Harpers shoulder.
"Wait! I didn't know that you could go invisible?"
Mika questioned.
"Neither did I. I found out yesterday after a power surge. Looked in the mirror one second, was gone the next."
Harper looked over to see Chapa connected to her side.
"Chapa? Can you let go? I need to pee."
Chapa shook her head.
"NO!"
Chapa yelled.
"Okay. Either you let go, or you come with me."
Chapa slowly let go, and held Harpers hand.
"I'm waiting outside the door then!"
Chapa compromised.
"Okay."
—————————————————
Harper bounced Chloe on her hip, spinning her around, listening to Chapa and Chloes laughs. Chapa watched as Chloe giggled and Harper spun her around. Nothing could make her happier. Then, her mother walked in, making the room go silent.
"Hey girls. I'm gonna head out for a while. I'm gonna be talking with your father. This switching parenting isn't working."
"Okay Momma!"
Chloe said, while Harper bounced her on her hip.
"Okay. I'll have Chloe in bed by 8."
"Okay."
Their Mom walked out  and Harper instantly started messing around with Chloe again. Chapa laughed as Harper threw Chloe into the air, and caught her again. Chloe giggled as she climbed onto Harpers back.
"Horsey rides! Horsey rides!"
Chloe chanted. Harper laughed as she got on her hands and knees, and shuffled around. Chloe squealed as Harper and Chapa laughed. 
"Horsies tired. Horsy needs a  break."
Chloe nodded as she got up. Harper invited Chloe into her lap, and  Chloe happily crawled over.
"Oh your so adorable. You know that?"
Chloe giggled.
"Yeah I know!"
Harper and Chapa laughed. Chapa got off her bed and sat next to Harper, and rested her head on Harpers shoulder. Chloe was distracted by her Boo Boo Pew Pew, so Harper planted a kiss Chapas lips, causing a small moan to escape Chapas lips, catching Chloes attention, but Harper has skillfully moved away quick enough.
"What was that Chapa?"
Chloe asked.
"Oh, I had an itch. And I moaned because it felt so good when I scratched it."
"Oh okay!"
Chapa sighed in relief. Harper tickled Chloe and stood up looking at her watch.
"Chloe, it's time to get ready for bed."
Harper said.
————————
Chapa lay curled up in bed, her bedroom dark.
"Harper."
Chapa whispered, even though Harper was at home. Chapa got up and grabbed Harpers sweatshirt out of her closet, and slid it over her tank top, inhaling the scent.
"Chapa?"
Chapas Mom peaked her head in.
"Yeah?"
Chapas Mom came in and sat at the edge of Chapas bed.
"Your not going to be seeing your father  and stepmother anymore. He has a restraining order, so now you and Chloe can't get hurt."
Chapa nodded as she rubbed her eyes.
"I'm so sorry I used to hurt you the way I did."
Chapa smiled.
"It's okay Mom."
Chapa hugged her mother, who looked down at the sweatshirt.
"Who's sweatshirt is that?"
Chapa blushed.
"Harpers..."
Chapas Mom laughed as she rested her daughters head on her shoulder.
"Tell me a bit about this Harper girl. She seems so good with Chloe. Does she have a baby sibling?"
Chapas heart sunk.
"Well... Harper was originally born in Dystopia. Her family sent Harper here to get a better education, because their a military family. She was having trouble learning in school because of it. Harper had three older brothers. Bailey, Jordon, and Sawyer. Bailey was the younger brother, and Sawyer was the oldest. But then, a few days later, her Mom and brothers died in a fire."
Chapas mom gasped.
"What about her father?"
Chapa looked down, and fiddled with her fingers.
"He died in duty, when Harper was five. Both her parents were in the army, so when her mom was away, he would watch them, but after his death, Sawyer was forced to watch them."
Chapas mom nodded.
"Poor kiddo. Alright. Time for you to go back to sleep. Goodnight."
She said as she walked out.
"Night, Mom."