Meet the Force

Chapa woke up to banging downstairs, screams, crying, and most of all, pain. Chapa rubbed her shoulder, and realized there was a large cut. Chapa grabbed the bandage wrap out of her nightstand, and wrapped her bloody arm. Chapa ran downstairs to see what was going on, and tears swelled in her eyes, when she saw her mother, unconscious, on the dining room table, and her father laughing at the body, zipping up his zipper. Chloe cried on the couch, terror filled her eyes. Chapa ran over to Chloe and picked her little sister up, and bounced her gently. Chapa pressed the emergency button on her watch, and breathed a sigh of relief.
"It's okay Chloe. Helps coming."
Chloe slowly nodded, clutching onto Boo Boo Pew Pew.
"GET AWAY FROM HER!"
Chapa yelled.
"Well hello princess Lula. Awoken from her beauty sleep I see? Waiting for her sick, girlfriend to come and save her."
Chapa grew angry.
"If only you knew what I could really do to you."
Chapa threatened. Her Dad laughed.
"Yeah right."
Chapa knew what was coming. Chloe flew onto the couch. Chapa slammed against the wall.
"Don't you dare touch me."
Chapa said through her teeth.
"Like I would listen to you."
His hand slowly made its way down her body, but stopped when the front door was kicked open. Harper ran in and punched Chapas Dad in the face.
"Don't  you think about touching her you jerk!"
Harper said, electrocuting him. He soon fell unconscious because of all the electricity, and the others took him outside. Harper picked Chloe up and hugged her tightly. Chloes wails calmed down, to whimpers.
"It's okay Chloe. I got you sweetie."
Harper whispered. Harper helped Chapa up, and pulled her into a hug. Soon enough, cops had flooded the house, and were starting to finish the case.
"I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner then I did."
Harper apologized.
"Don't worry. You made it right on time."
Chapa said, brushing Harpers cheek. Chloe was now sound asleep on Harpers hip. Harper slowly rocked back and forth, humming for Chloe.
"Hey I know that song!"
Chapa exclaimed.
"I love it."
Harper took a deep breath and started to sing quietly for the sleeping girl.
I'm not a stranger to the dark
Hide away, they say
'Cause we don't want your broken parts
I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars
Run away, they say
No one'll love you as you are
But I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is m-
Harper noticed Shoutouts jaw by her feet. Then noticed Brainstorm and AWOL with wide eyes. Chapas head on her shoulder, barely awake. And Captain Man, who was brought to tears.
"Let's go get you some stuff. I think your going to be staying at the hospital with Mama okay?"
Harper whispered to Chloe. Harper carried Chloe upstairs. Chapa slowly followed to grab the two duffel bags. Harper sat the slightly awake Chloe on her bed. Harper pulled out a small box. Inside, was an old Whiz Watch. It had few buttons, so it wasn't that complicated.
"Okay Chloe. This is a Whiz Watch. This red button is if Mommy, Mama, or Daddy are severely hurting you, like today. Or the last times we had to come. If you flip this up, it will call Danger Force, so we can talk to you. But you have to separate yourself from anyone else. And this button here shoots a laser. But be careful with that. Can I trust you with this?"
Chloe nodded. Harper slowly fit it to Chloes tiny wrist. Chloe giggled as she pressed the laser button, and shot the wall.
"Wow!"
Chloe said, jumping up and down. Harper had grabbed the duffel bag, and extended her arm out.
"Let's go get Chapa."
Chloe smiled.
"Okay!"
———————————-
Chapa snuggled up to Harper on her bed.
"Hey babe? Is something wrong?"
Harper sighed.
"It's just that I feel like Chloe deserves to know."
Chapa sighed.
"I agree."
Harper looked over.
"Really? I mean she lo-"
"She loves you. She should know we're dating."
Harper laughed.
"No I mean that she should know that we're Volt and Girl Danger."
Chapa groaned.
"Then she won't shut up. But she will love you even more."
Ray and the rest of the team walked in.
"Yeah but Chloe might tell someone."
Ray said. Harper head flew over as she teleported off the bunk bed.
"Geez. Can't get alone time with my girlfriend can I?"
The kids laughed.
"I know Chloe has what it takes. If anything... she'll feel a lot better."
Harper said. Ray tapped his foot.
"Well then. I guess we can keep her in SwAG. And Schwoz can teach her school stuff. I mean what grade is she in fourth?"
"Kindergarten."
Chapa replied.
"Even better!"
Ray said.
"Bring her over, so we can have a chat with her."
Chapa and Harper nodded and teleported off.
"I have a good feeling about this."
Mika said.
————————-
Chloe skipped through the door with a goofy grin.
"Hello Losers!"
She yelled. Harper laughed shaking her head.
"Nice one Chloe."
Chapa said, following behind. Chloe sat down in Harpers chair and spun around.
"How I love this place!"
Chloe said. Everyone laughed.
"Hey Chloe. We want to show you a really cool room in our school. But it's a secret okay?"
Ray said, kneeling in front of her.
"KK!"
Harper scooped Chloe up, and placed her hand on the red button like everyone else.
"Wanna see what this button does?"
Chloe laughed.
"Does a chicken poop eggs?!"
Everyone shook their heads laughing at her innocence, while pressing their buttons. Once in the Mans Nest, Chloe freaked.
"Wow! This playroom looks like the Mans Nest!"
Harper had to stop herself from cracking up. Though her and the boys failed miserably.
"Chloe. This is the Mans Nest."
Chloe started laughing.
"Okay. And your Girl Danger. And Chapas Volt. Harper, I'm little, and adorable, but this is just a playroom."
Harper smiled and pulled her gum out. Harper and everyone except Schwoz and Chloe blew a bubble and transformed. Chloe stood amazed.
"This is the Mans Nest! You are Girl Danger! Chapa! Harpers a keeper!"
Harper laughed as Chapa blushed. Harper picked up Chloe and pinched her cheek.
"Are you surprised?"
Harper asked. Chloe nodded.
"Yeah! You guys are so cool!"
Everyone laughed as Chloe climbed off of Harper, and ran around. Chapa caught Chloe and looked into her eyes.
"You gotta keep are identities a secret. If one word slips, then you can't come here anymore."
Miles replied.
"I promise!"
"Good. I will teach you your school lessons in the classroom starting tomorrow!"
Schwoz said, grabbing a worksheet off the table.
"Yay! I get to learn with Harper!"
Chloe said, bouncing around. Harper picked Chloe up, and carried her off to her room.
"Why don't you sleep over tonight?"
Harper told Chloe.
"Okay!"
Chloe exclaimed, before passing out on Harpers hanging chair.
"Let's cuddle."
Chapa said, tugging at Harpers shirt.
"Okay peanut."