New Boy Part 2

Harper jumped out of bed and put on a sparkly pink dress. Harper skipped barefoot into the Mans Nest as she went downstairs. Harper patiently waited for Chapa to arrive. Once she did, Harper jumped out of her chair and ran over to Chapa. But before Harper could give Chapa her 'good morning kiss', Chapa moved out of the way to sit down.
"Morning princess."
Harper whispered softly so Chloe didn't overhear.
"Don't call me that."
Chapa remarked.
"Okay babe."
Harper said plainly standing up.
"Stop with the names, Harper. Honestly, it's awful."
Harper became so upset she rolled her eyes.
"Okay Lula."
Chapa was too busy staring at a picture of Justin to care. Chloe walked over to Harper, and patted her on the back.
"Chapas been moody lately."
Chloe started as she sat on Harpers lap.
"Why do you love sitting on my lap so much Chloe?"
Chloe laughed.
"It's the best spot in the house!"
Harper and Chloe laughed as the others arrived. Chapa had a smile glued to her face as Ray stared her down.
"Tammy! Phone away!"
Ray yelled.
"Certainly, dear Raymond!"
Everyone looked over before Harper broke out into a fit of laughter. Chapa began to daydream as Ray continued to teach. Soon enough lunchtime had arrived. Harper skipped over to Chapas chair and smiled.
"Ready to hang later Chapa?!"
Chapa had forgotten her plans to go biking with Harper.
"Sorry Harp... my friend.. is... in the... hospital!"
Chapa lied. Harper looked around.
"But we're all here..."
Chapa scoffed.
"I have more friends then just you guys, ya know!"
Chapa stated coldly. Harper looked down disappointed.
"Well.. we're still going out for your birthday treat, right? I have a very special present that I think you'll love."
Chapa nodded.
"Yeah that's fine."
Harper smiled as she gripped the tiny box in her jean jacket. Inside, was a very important promise, that Harper wanted Chapa to make. Harper sat down as the second part of class begun. Harper had the on largest smile she could have. But that's not what bugged the others. Chapa had started answering questions before Mika could even raise her hand.
"Chapa! Let Mika answer a question!"
Everyone looked to Ray with concern.
"Wow. Did I really just say that? Harper give me a pinch."
Harper laughed as Chapa slipped into a daydream. It was all about Justin. Soon enough class was over. Harper frowned as she walked to her room, and grabbed her guitar.
Why do you leave me like this?
Why do you treat me like a toy?
Why can't we be just friends?
Or a maybe a little bit more.
Why is our story nothing to tell?
Why is our life just like a show?
All I want is your love.
Is that to much to ask?
Harper sung out. Mika listened from outside. She felt bad for Harper.
***
Chapa walked down the sidewalk with Justin. A cold breeze blew by, sending Chapa into shivers. Justin noticed and took off his sweatshirt.
"Here."
He stated. Handing the blue sweatshirt to Chapa.
"No. It's fine Justin. Really. I don't want you to get cold."
Chapa reasoned. Justin just smiled.
"It's fine. Take it. Pretty girls shouldn't be cold."
Chapa blushed as she took his sweatshirt. She slid it on over her shirt. It went a little past the waistband of her skirt. That's right. Her skirt. Chapa kinda enjoyed wearing the skirt. Justin looked over and held Chapas hand. Chapa started blushing.
"Chapa. We can say we're good friends right?"
Chapa blushed so hard, she felt like a tomato.
"Y-Yeah."
Justin stared into Chapas eyes.
"I need to tell you a family secret."
Chapa relaxed and nodded.
"You see... I just moved from Dystopia."
Chapas mind flashed to Harper. Only for a second.
"And I went to Dystopian School for Criminals and Fighters."
Again, Harper came into Chapas mind.
"Your the only real friend I've had since my one friend. Only problem is, we were in different social classes."
Harper was stuck in Chapas mind.
"What was their name?"
Justin laughed.
"She moved to Swellview. Her names Harper. Harper Manchester..."
Chapas heart broke. She was crushing on her girlfriends best friend. But that could only mean one thing.
"Harper. She was a superhero. A very good one too. She never gave up. Always top of our class. We spared together. Her superhero name was Shadow. The problem... my family is full of villains. I wasn't allowed to hang out with her. We weren't supposed to be friends. We were though. She wasn't afraid to break the rules. I was. One day, we got in a fight. It was about her moving to Swellview. S-She swore that she would talk to me again. I-I t-told her that we might never see each other. She just said "so be it." I haven't talked to her since. Now. Now I feel so much better to know somebody like you Chapa. You're amazing."
Chapa wanted to cry. A tear leaked down Chapas cheek. Justin looked at her and wiped the tear away.
"Don't cry Chapa. Please don't cry."
Justin pulled Chapa into a hug. Chapa smiled.
"Sorry. I promise I won't tell anyone."
Justin smiled.
"Thanks."
Justin and Chapa walked up in front of Chapas yard.
"Oh here. I think you'll want your sweatshirt back..."
Chapa exclaimed, starting to take it off. Justin stopped her.
"Keep it. I have plenty."
Chapa smiled.
"T-T-Thanks Justin."
The two hugged as Chapa ran inside. Justin made his way to his house. The two were unaware of Chloe spying on them. Grinding her teeth when she saw them hug.
"He's gotta go."
Chloe was pissed off.
"This is not going to end well for you Mr.Justin. Chapa is Harpers, and only Harpers! You hear me-"
Chapa marched up the stairs.
"Hey Chloe I'm back."
Chloe smiled cursing Chapa out mentally.
"Hi Chapa."
You Cheated on Harper. This is not going to end well you hear me.