New Year New Harper?

Harper ran into the SwAG classroom, accidentally dropping a red notebook. Chapa found it and picked it up.
"Nope. Gonna hurl."
Harper said to Ray before teleporting to the bathroom. Harper soon returned back with a green face.
"Bed."
Ray ordered. Harper didn't bother fighting and teleported off to bed.
"Hey guys? I think I found Harpers song book!"
Chapa exclaimed. Everyone huddled around as they flipped to the first page, where the song Harper had recently sung about Chapa, was written. Chapa turned the page to find a rap.
You're a sunflower in a meadow, Not a ghost in a shadow.
We're like a lily on a pad, nowhere near like you and your dad.
You know you want all of me, but all you do is taunt me.
I don't know if you wanna play, but I'll try to make you stay.
This game keeps going on, stop tryn'a turn me on.
The rest was poorly erased with a little note. 'Raps are too hard.'
Chapa started giggling after flipping to the next page.
"Chapa... I don't think this is a good idea."
Mika warned as she watched Harper silently teleport back for her notebook.
"Eh. Harper will never know. And if she finds out, she can just read my journal."
Harper smiled as she teleported away.
"Ha! You have a diary?! Nerd alert!"
Chapa huffed as she turned to Ray.
"It's not a diary! It's a journal. Diaries have secrets and stuff like that in them. A journal just has... well... anything but secrets."
"Diary.."
Ray whispered. Making Chapa angry.
"Besides, most of it is filled with death plots, and ways to kill people. And a nice little section of sketches of carcasses and knives."
Harper looked down at the bright red diary in her hands, with a combo lock. Harper decided on Chapas birthday, and it opened. Harper had absolutely no guilt at all.
"Woah. Chapa! This diary is awesome!"
Harper exclaimed. Chapa screamed as she snatched the red diary out of Harpers hands.
"Harper!"
Chapa groaned. Harper giggled as she stole it back and read over a page out loud.
"Today I had a sugar high. I accidentally put a little hole in the living room wall.  Right now my underwear are hanging on... my ceiling fan..."
Harper read and instantly turned into a box of laughter.
"I don't know how they got there, considering I haven't taken my pants off."
Harper was now dead. Harper was leaning over her desk, balling her eyes out. Mika was cracking up in her chair, as Bose and Miles both cracked up at Boses desk. Ray stood in front of the Smartboard and laughed at the red faced Chapa.  Chapa was pissed. She felt a tear swell up in her eye.
"Harper stop it. Stop it!"
Harper stopped laughing when she saw Chapa about to cry.
"Chapa... awe don't cry. I was just pulling your leg."
Harper reassured as she gave Chapa a hug.
"No more."
Chapa whispered in between quiet sobs.
"I promise. No more. Just don't go reading my songbook okay?"
Chapa nodded.
"Good."
————————-
Girl Danger ran as fast as her heart would let her, while trapping The Time Jerker in a tornado of dust. Shoutout tried to take down the Bee Keeper, Volt was electrocuting Dr. Minyak, Brainstorm was fighting Jeff, AWOL was beating up Goomer, and Captain Man was trying to take down the Toddler. Harper started to choke on the thick cloud of dust. It was almost midnight. Harper had planned to spend New Years with Chapa. Everyone might of had plans, but in Swellview, what can you really do?
"Leave it to the cops! We have 5 minutes!"
Harper yelled. Everyone nodded and teleported back to the Mans Nest. Everyone blew a bubble and returned to there original clothes. Harper wore a gold dress the went down to her scraped, bruised, knees. Chapa had a black dress with red skirt on. Mika wore a silver dress that went below her knees. Bose had on a grey polo, and khakis. Miles, wore a yellow polo and jeans. Harper smiled as she hugged Chapa. The team watched the clock tick away. 5...4..3...2...
"1."
Harper whispered.
"Happy New Year!"
The kids all cheered. Harper kissed Chapa smiling. Chapa wanting more pulled Harper in.
"Don't be greedy. Later."
Chapa frowned, and stomped her feet like a kid, imitating Chloe, who was asleep on the couch. Harper rolled her eyes as she pecked Chapas cheek.
"Be good. Come on."
Chapa whined. Everyone laughed at her behavior.
"But Harper!"
Chapa groaned. Harper sighed and kissed her cheek. Chapa stopped complaining, and smiled. Mika pecked Boses cheek, who turned and smiled at her, admiring her every little sight.
"I shall call them, 'Bomika'"
Harper claimed, causing the kids to laugh. Mika blushed madly. Chapa rubbed Harpers hand a bit.
"Let's go put Chloe to bed."
Harper mentioned. Harper walked over to the couch, and picked up the sleeping Chloe. Harper turned around and started laughing. Chapa was out cold sitting in her lockers chair.
"Alright Chapa."
Harper had Chloe on one hip, and Chapa on the other. Harper carried both the girls to her bedroom, laying Chloe in the hanging chair, and bouncing Chapa on her hip. Harper teleported Chapa to the top of the bunk bed, and tucked her in.
"Goodnight my baby girl."