Baby? Not In a Million Years.

Harper was held against the wall. Tears poured down her face.
"Now to make Volt a mental baby!"
The Toddler yelled. He shot Chapa with a regression ray. Chapa fell to the ground, sleeping. Harpers blood boiled.
"We need to get Volt back to the Mans Nest."
Harper yelled, as she kicked out of Goomers grip. Harper picked up Chapa bridal style, who let out a small whimper. Harper teleported back, to soon be met by the rest of the team.
"Schwoz! Chapa was blasted with a regression ray! I need you to run some tests."
Harper said. Schwoz nodded.
"I need alone with Chapa. Harper can stay because I need a woman's hand."
Everyone went downstairs and Harper laid Chapa on the cold exam table, causing Chapa to let out a small cry. This shattered Harpers heart. 
"Harper. Can you stop Baby Chapa from crying."
Harper nodded and placed a kiss on Chapas forehead. Harper grabbed her favorite blanket that she slept with when it was cold in her room, and swaddled Chapa with it. Chapa stopped crying and quietly sniffled.
"It's okay baby. Mamas here. You're safe."
Chapa relaxed and snuggled up to Harpers chest. Harper had a large smile across her face. Harper gently kissed the top of Chapas head.
"Well Everything eles about Chapa is fine. But if Chapa is how old?"
Schwoz told Harper.
"Mm. 13."
Schwoz tapped his foot.
"It should take about three days for her to return to normal. But she may not remember what has happened."
Harper nodded.
"So we just treat her, her mental age."
Schwoz nodded.
"I believe Ray kept some baby supplies just for this situation. I need you to put her in a diaper."
Harpers eyes widened.
"Oh geez."
Harper watched over Chapa carefully as Schwoz got out a diaper bag, causing Harper to giggle.
"Let's get my little baby in to her baby diaper."
Harper teases as she took out baby powder, rash cream, baby wipes, and a teen diaper. Harper couldn't help the large smile that sat on her face as she prepared Chapa, and put her in the diaper. Harper kept her eyes on Chapas face the whole time, trying not to invade Chapas privacy.
Schwoz watched over Chapa, as Harper washed her hands. Harper walked back in, and cradled Chapa in her arms. Everyone else came in and cooed over Chapas infantile state.
"She's so adorable when she is not yelling at anyone."
Mika said. Bose nodded. Harper brushed Chapas cheek with her finger tips.
"I'll set up the baby supplies in Harpers bedroom."
Ray said. Harper was ecstatic. Harper rocked Chapa slowly as she grabbed her phone out of her pocket, and selected an important contact.
"Hey Quinn It's Harper!"
Hey Harper! It's so good to hear from you.
"How's my little peanut?"
Oh she's doing great. Misses Daddy a bit though.
"Aww my poor little peanut. Hey I need mommy advice."
Quinn gasped.
You're pregnant?!
"No way! I'm 14 Quinn! Anyways. You know how things go in Swellview. The Toddler struck my girlfriend with a regression ray, and now she has the mental state of a newborn. I need some tips on how to handle her."
Well make sure to check her diaper often. And feed her often. Babies tend to get hungry. Also, try to avoid making loud noises.
As if a it was horribly on cue, Ray dropped a box full of baby stuff. Chapa started wailing. Harper bounces her a bit, and rocked Chapa.
"Thanks Quinn. TYYL."
Harper hung up and hummed quietly to Chapa. Schwoz handed Harper a bottle.
"It's lunchtime."
Harper held the nipple of the bottle up to Chapas mouth, but Chapa reluctantly shut her mouth and looked away, crying. Harper checked Chapas diaper. Dry. Harper stood up, with Chapa on her hip, and bounced her while walking around the Mans Nest.
"Calm down princess. Mommy has you."
Chapa cried as she held onto Harper. Harper laid Chapas head on her shoulder. Chapa started to calm down, to a slight whimper.
"I got you my little princess. Mommy has you."
Chapa opened her eyes for the first time since the incident, and smiled at Harper.
"Hey princess. Mommy got you."
Chapa rested her head down quietly, and smiled.
"Now let's try that bottle again."
Harper grabbed the baby bottle, and held it up to Chapas mouth, who happily sucked down the bottle. Harper smiled as she bounced Chapa on her hip.
Mika laughed as the others decided to watch Dog Judge. Harper sat by the window with Chapa on her hip.
"Isn't it pretty my little girl?"
"Mmm"
Harper looked over and smiled.
"Somebody's learning fast. Can you say Momma?"
Chapa mumbled as Schwoz did a brain scan.
"Chapa is in the state of a five month old."
Harper squealed and Chapa started crying.
"Aww shh. It's okay baby. I'm sorry."
Mika walked up beside Harper.
"I don't think that's the case Harp."
Mika pointed to Chapas exposed diaper. Harper looked down and groaned.
"She peed on me. Chapa will never ever hear the end of this. I can't believe my girlfriend peed on me."
Harper mumbled as her and Mika laughed as they went to Harpers room to change Chapa.
"I don't wanna change her!"
Harper complained.
"You did before!"
Mika retorted.
"She was dry. Whatever. I'll just change her."
Mika nodded and went back to the Mans Nest. Harper laid Chapa down on the changing table. Harper undid the diaper and closed her eyes.
"I hope you'll be back to normal soon."
Harper finished cleaning Chapa, and put her in another diaper.
"Let's go watch some tv okay baby girl?"
Harper cooed as she washed her hands, then picked Chapa up onto her hip. Chapa made a happy little noise as Harper laughed. The team changed clothes (with the exception of Chapa), and watched Dog Judge.
Soon, it was time for bed. Harper carried Chapa to her bedroom, and sat with Chapa in her arms, as she fed Chapa her bottle. Chapa fell asleep sucking on the bottle. Harper pulled out a red onesie. Harper got Chapa ready for bed, including a diaper change. Harper laid Chapa in the crib, and handed her a soft blanket. Harper planted a kiss on Chapas lips, and smiled.
"Sleep tight my little girl."
Harper changed into her pajamas and set an alarm for five in the morning.