Harpers Thunder Problems

The thunder crackled outside as Harper slammed her feet against the floor.
"DAD! HENRY TOOK MY MONOPOLY MONEY!" Harper screamed.
"ITS MONOPOLY CHEATERS EDITION! THATS HE WHOLE POINT!" Henry yelled.
"STOP TAKING MY MONOPOLY MONEY!" Harper screamed again.
"Harper? Did Henry land on you property? Then give him the money." Charlotte informed.
"NO! THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS! IF I NEED TO TAKE OUT A LOAN FROM THE BANK, AND I ASK YOU TO GRAB ME TWO FIFTIES AND FIVE TWENTIES, THAT DOSENT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE MY MONEY FOR YOUR OWN, AND GIVE ME MONEY FROM THE BANK!" Harper yelled. Thunder cracked louder as Harper yelled, but the sky was still clear.
"Harper! Calm down." Mika asked.
"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" Harper shouted, still infuriated. Chapa walked over and rubbed Harpers knuckles.
"Harper. Relax. It okay." Chapa hushed. Harper pouted as she laid her head in Chapas chest.

"But.. he stole my Monopoly money, Chapa!" Harper pouted. Chapa smiled, as she ran her fingers through Harpers hair. The thunder outside settled, confusing the smart ones, Mika and Charlotte. Ray grabbed Harpers hand and dragged her to the couch as he took a phone call.
"Yes I understand... Sir I.... Yea, but th-... OK!" Ray shouted, hanging up.
"Pack your bags we're going on a mission." Ray muttered.
"Dystopia dimples." Ray whispered. Harper shook her head, stepping back.
"No! I'm not going back there! Not this week!" Harper cried. Then, rain poured outside, clouds rumbling.
"Harper. We need to go. They need all the back up they can get." Ray informed. Harper grabbed a glass bottle and chucked it at the wall, lightning crashing at impact.

"What's this week?" Chapa asked.
"Malo de mra Chento." Harper whispered.
"Week of the Attacks." Henry translated.
"Okay and...why?" Miles asked, taking a sip of his root beer.
"200 years ago, Dystopia fought in a war that would split it up into the five Dystopian Districts. The North, Capitol, Coastal, Country, and Southern Districts. The Southern District, being the poorest, were jealous of the Northern District, the richest. So, they allied with the Country District, and once the Northern District got word, the allied with the Costal District. The Capitol District was stuck in the middle, all bombs and aircraft's and troops all used the Capital District to play hide and seek, or passed over like a bridge. The Capital District always gets bombed more then the warring districts. An- QUINN! Schwoz! Ring Quinn to see if she picks up!" Harper panicked.

Schwoz pulled up the screen and called Quinn who picked up with a crying Hayden.
"QUINN! What's going on!" Harper worried.
"HARPER! WE NEED YOU NOW! IM GETTING QUINNS BAG TOGETHER AND PLANES ARE FLYING OVER THE APARTMENT RIGHT NOW AND THE BABIES CRYING!" Quinn shouted over the crying baby and bombs.
"I'll be there in 10, get Hayden's bag packed." Harper ordered, hanging up. Harper grabbed her gum and blew a bubble, everyone else following her actions.
"Cover your ears." Harper instructed.

—2 miles from Safe Haven Children Center—

Harper rushed through the streets, screaming, avoiding on coming soldiers as she dashed her Capital Badge. The other s followed on her tail, as the ran to the SHCC. This was the last place Harper wanted to find either Quinn or Hayden. Harper raced to the front desk, where a man looked up.
"Capital Badge?" He asked. Harper flashed her badge as she looked through the glass.
"Is there a Hayden Manchester or maybe she got put in as Hayden Swinchastern. Oh please tell me no." Harper worried. The man typed on the laptop before picking up an old walkie talkie.
"Is Hayden Manchester still with age three....I got her-" He started.
"How are you related to Miss. Manchester?" He asked.
"I'm her godmother!" Harper was crying.
"I have her godmother here wanting to pick her up. Okay." He said before turning the radio off.
"Their bringing her up now." He said, before a faint cry rang through the building. The cry's were mixed with Harpers as Harper took Hayden from a women's grip.
"A man named Mr. Canderjak brought her." Harper took the backpack from the woman as she held Hayden close to her side.
"Her neighbor." Harper turned around and the team ran off towards Quinn's apartment.

Harper set Hayden down of the step.
"Don't move." Harper ordered before going beast mode on the door, forgetting to treat it as an equal. Harper picked up Hayden as she searched the bombed house for any sense of life. Harper stumbled upon a trail of blood, before finding Quinn's limp body. Harper dropped to her knees as she cried out in pain, noticing the hole in Quinn's center. Harper bawled her eyes out as Quinn reached a hand up to Harpers cheek.
"Take..care of Hayden." She whispered.
"No! I can't! Your her mom! You're all I have left!" Harper cried. Quinn smiled as she rubbed Harpers knee before letting a cry of pain.
"I can feel myself slipping away Harper. Bring me and Sawyer back with Schwozs machine. We can talk from there. I love you princess Hayden. Mommy lo-" Quinn said before falling dead. Harper let out a pain filled scream as she heard lightning strike. Harper shook Quinn's body, but nothing happened. She was gone. Harper grabbed Hayden onto her hip and ran to the others.
"Smitty, KC, and Malania are at our hideout. I'll bring them to the Mans Nest. You guys take Hayden and GET OUT!" Harper shouted over the incoming air raid. Miles nodded and teleported everyone out as Harper checked the rest of the house for any items she could take home. She found a few of Hayden's stuffies, and a framed picture of Sawyer and Quinn on their wedding day. Harper sped out of the house, down the street, and to the hideout. Harper ran down the stairs where she heard crying.

"We need to call her, KC!" Harper heard Mal cry. Harper leaned against the door, and smiled.
"Missed me?" Harper asked. Mal jumped and ran to give Harper a hug.
"Thank goodness your here! We don't know where Ha-" Mal started.
"Relax. We teleported her to Swellview and I plan on doing the same with you three." Harper surprised. The three cheered as they got their bags together and Harper teleported then home.

"I'm back." Harper announced, setting her bag down. Chapa took Harper in a big hug, Hayden running over and hugging Harpers leg. Harper heard Mal gasp as she looked around.
"You guys have leaves on your trees!" Smitty noticed. The boys laughed as they admired all the bright colors.
"Can't you see leaves in the Country District?" Miles asked.
"They've never left he Capital District. Villains aren't out allowed to step out into another Dystopian District." Harper informed. The team looked down as KC gasped.
"Ooh Cantaloupe!" He laughed. 
"Those are grapes, sir." Bose laughed.
"Grapes? I love grapes!" KC smiled. Harper bounced the tires Hayden on her hip as she looked for a hair brush to go through Hayden's knotty hair.

"Hey what's the good steals around here?" Mal asked. Harper started laughing as she turned around.
"Okay. Ground rules. 1. My turf, my rules. 2. No stealing. Smitty, empty your pockets. Come on all of ya." Harper ordered. The three villains groaned as they emptied their pockets onto the table. The pile consisted of money, wallets, phones, and other valuable items.
"3. No flirting-" Harper started.
"With Chapa. Got it. What about the yellow one?" Mal asked. Harper started wheezing as she turned around.
"Miles?" Harper laughed. Mal put her hands uncomfortably on Miles shoulders.
"I-I have a girlfriend!" Miles stuttered. Mal stuck out her bottom lip.
"Awe. Too bad." She teased.
"Such a flirt." Harper muttered. KC put and arm around Harper, and Chapa instantly started growling.
"Back off, punk." Chapa growled.
"Chapa. Behave yourself! I will put you in the Naughty Corner with Chloe." Harper warned. There, in the corner of the room, sat Chloe on the small wooden bench, staring at the wall.

"Fine." Chapa whispered before giving KC a glare.
"This is gonna be a long week."