~ Chapter 1 ~

Lexa's POV

And another three points.

I smirked as I heard the crowd cheering my another accurate throw. And then I heard the sound of the end of the game.

We won. Again.

My girls took me on their shoulders, laughing, cheering our victory. They then put me on the ground and highed-fives with me. We thanked the second team and went to our changing room.

I changed into black jeans and a black T-shirt, grabbed my leather jacket and when I was in the doors I heard "good job, Woods!". I recognized Echo's voice and without turning around, showed her thumb up. Then walked away, and headed to my motorcycle.

As always next to my bike, my friends were standing with their bikes.

"Hi," I said when I stood beside my Beast.

"How was the game?" Bellamy asked me. He was wearing black, ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. He got his sunglasses on, even though there is no sun right now. And as always he got toothpick in the corner of his mouth.

Everybody looked at me, curious.

"We won," I only said, and nodded.

"I'm throwing a party, on Friday. You'll be there, right?" Gustus asked me. He gave me a questioning look. I caught a slight of hope in it. He used to try to set up a date. I think he might even have a crush on me. However, I set him off. He is just not in my type. Like any guy is.

"No, sorry. I've got work, till 8 p.m. After that, I'll be exhausted."

He nodded and turned back to Ontari.

"Guys, I got to go," I said, looking at my watch. My mom wanted me to be early, for some reason.

"But, we didn't smoke, yet," Murphy looked at me surprised. Hardly ever I was leaving, before smoking.

"Sorry," I only said. Then put my jacket and helmet on, and drove away.

The road to my home took me 8 minutes. I parked into the garage and went inside. I took my jacket off and hung it on the rack.

"Hey, Lex!" my mom said, as I walked into the living room.

She was sitting on the couch, her leg nervously jumped. I could tell she was stressed because my leg was doing exactly the same thing when

I was stressed.

"Hi," I said, and walked to her, also sitting on the couch. "What's up?"

"How was your game?" She smirked at me.

"It was good. We won," I answered. "But that's not what you want to talk to me about, isn't it?"

She looked at me surprised, and I send her 'I know you very good' look.

"I found this," she whispered, then handed me pictures of me and Costia from the photo booth.

There were four pictures. On the first one, we're just smiling. On the second one, I'm sitting on her laps and have my arm wrapped around her. On the third one, she's placing a soft kiss on my cheek. And on the fourth one, we're kissing passionately.

I smiled at the memory, then I recalled that my mom is sitting next to me.

"So, who is it?" She asked, looking into my eyes, and I felt like she looked deep down my soul. "Is it your girlfriend?" She smirked at me.

And as that smile appeared, all of my fears disappeared. She wouldn't be smiling, if she wouldn't be okay with that.

"My ex-girlfriend," I corrected her. My heart ached on those words, but I just smiled. As always.