The Call

• Dedicated kay IV-4 :) <3

“Lizzie...” Mia caught my attention as I stared at the sleeping Liam on my lap. I didn’t even notice her and Mark coming inside. My head snapped to her.

“Sorry?”

“Uh, I was just calling your attention.” She smiled knowingly at me as she glanced at Liam on my lap.

“Oh sorry. I was absent-minded.” I apologized.

She giggled. “Young love.” She mumbled.

Mark was standing beside her, smiling lovingly at her.

“So what’s the fuss all about?” I asked Mia silently, not wanting to wake Liam up.

“Oh, right! Your agent called.”

I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

“You know your agent…for being a model.”

I gasped. Oh right, I was too preoccupied with Liam that I forgot I modeled for Victoria’s Secret. I groaned. Well, they really couldn’t complain if I only model once in a while. My Dad invests a large amount of money in their company.

“What does she want?”

“So she informed me that you’re scheduled to have a photoshoot in Las Vegas this week.”

“What? But I have school.” I countered.

“Uh, I think she also told me that you can’t do anything about it anymore, Liz. Apparently, you’ve cancelled this photoshoot thrice already.”

“Fine, fine.” I rolled my eyes.

“Get me plane tickets for 2 ASAP.” I told her.

She nodded. “Mia, Liam has been out of town, right?”

She nodded slowly, as if curious what’s up my sleeve.

I smiled. “Good. You don’t have to go with me in Vegas anymore, Liam will come with me.”

Her eyes widened. “But Lizzie, it’s my job to—“she started to say.

“You don’t have to do that right now. I mean, think of it as a break.”

“But you might need—“

“Mia, please?” I begged.

I really wanted to go to Vegas with Liam but it’s not like we’re getting married there. But I kinda liked the idea of marrying Liam without anyone knowing. I mean, I could handcuff Liam to me then he would have no choice but to say ‘I do’ to the priest. Then I’ll proceed to an isolated hotel in Vegas where I could rape him all night long and no one would hear him screaming for help as I violate his sexy body. That was a pretty brilliant idea until Mia spoke.

“Fine, but don’t do anything…inappropriate, ok?” she asked.

I nodded eagerly, anything to be with Liam. Oh well, the rape could wait.

She took a deep breath and left the room with Mark.

Liam woke up with a jerk. He looked disoriented before his eyes focused on me.

“Good afternoon, sleepyhead.” I greeted brightly at him.

“Hey. What time is it?”

“Quarter to 5.” I replied.

“Let’s have our dinner here before we hit the road.”

I nodded my head in agreement.

As planned, we had our dinner first before we said our goodbyes to John and Jane.