Revenge

“So what’s the plan?” Ella asked me as we headed to our next class.

“Well, I have a lot in mind, actually. So I’m going to ask you to choose.” I grinned evilly.

She returned my evil grin and asked, “So the choices are?”

“A.) We’ll give her a warning to stay away from Liam B.) We’ll give her the slow torture or C.) We’ll kill her. So what do you think?” I asked.

“Warn her? Really, what is this, middle school?” she scoffed.

“Who said anything about the normal warning? One thing you have to learn about me is that I maybe a bitch but I’m a bitch with class. I do my revenge in style.” I smirked.

“And by style, you mean?”

“I have my originality. When I said that we’ll warn her, that means we’ll give her some reason to stay away from Liam. We’ll use something against her.”

“Could you explain this plan to me?” Ella asked, looking interested as we sat on our seats.

But when I was about to open my mouth, the teacher walked in. Ella looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to explain further.

“Why don’t you go over my house tonight and I’ll tell you about the plan?” I suggested.

“Sound good to me. I’ll be there at 7.” She smiled.

‘Oh yes, I think I just got myself a good friend.’ I thought as I stared at Ella while she listened to the teacher. If you’re wondering where Liam was, I didn’t know either. I maybe a stalker but I had a gut feeling that I really shouldn’t know where he was or I was going to throw a fit. Yes, I think he’s with the whore who thought what she wore were called clothes when in reality, they were rags that showed off her sagging body.

The day was uneventful. I didn’t get to see Liam anymore after the incident at lunch. I went straight home with a dark aura clouding me. I wasn’t sulking, I was just in a very bad mood and I snapped at everyone who talked to me. Well, everyone except Mia. Mia’s a sister to me. I couldn’t be mean to her without a reason and honestly, I highly respect Mia. I admire her a lot.

I walked into my bedroom and lied down my bed. I crossed my arms over my chest as I focused my eyes on the chandelier hanging in the ceiling. I sighed dejectedly. I wasn’t usually a mean person, some even say I was nice but Liam made me feel strange things. Maybe that’s what love does to people. I seemed to be out of mind. He made me do things I thought I would never do, things that I hated. For one, I didn’t like public schools, I thought people there are low-class and social climbers (no offense). But I got myself enrolled in one for Liam. Well, I was a little thankful because I wouldn’t have met Ella and Eric if I didn’t get enrolled in Liam’s school.

A knock in the door startled me. “Come in!” I yelled.