The Photo Shoot

"So where are we staying?" Liam asked.

"Oh the management will take care of it." I told him as the drive continued.

After a few more minutes, the limo stopped and the chauffeur opened up the door for me.

I got out like Liam did as we stopped in front of a popular hotel. We got inside and to my joy, there's only one bed in the room of the hotel so Liam and I would be forced to sleep together. So I had to pretend that I was embarrassed to do so.

"Oh please don't play coy." Liam muttered as we went inside the room.

"I'm not playing coy! I don't want to sleep with you!" I defended.

"Oh please, who could resist this?" he asked as he flexed his muscles.

I gulped. "Obviously, me!"

He rolled his eyes. "You don't have to deny your lust for me."

I stuck out my tongue to him.

"Very mature, rich girl." he rolled his eyes.

I scowled. "So when's your photo shoot?" he asked.

"Tomorrow at noon, I think."

"Can I watch?" he asked.

My eyes widened at his question. Liam, watching a Victoria's Secret fashion photo shoot? Oh hell no! What if he sees other models? Oh, I'd so claw his eyes out!

"Why don't you just stay in here?" I asked, attempting to change his mind.

"Are you ashamed of me?" he asked, frowning.

"What? Where did that come from?" I exclaimed.

"Well then if you're not ashamed of me, you'd bring me to your photo shoot tomorrow." he smirked.

"Fine!" I said, exasperated.

"Good!" he shouted back.

I jumped to the bed and went under the covers.

"Aren't you going to take a bath?" Liam asked.

"I DON'T NEED A FUCKING BATH; I SMELL GOOD!" I yelled.

"For fuck's sake, woman, what crawled under your skin?" Liam asked rhetorically.

"Maybe the fact that you'd see female models tomorrow." I mumbled under my breath.

"What? I didn't catch that." he said.

"I said that you'd better shut up because I'm in a crappy mood!"

He breathed deeply and said something that sounded like, "I don't know how I even fell for you."

I kept quiet the whole time until I drifted off to sleep.

The next day had been very busy. As I promised, I brought Liam with me in the photo shoot much to my dismay. Every single girl was drooling at him. I have no doubt that he'd be their new subject of fantasies. The crew was asking who he is but I just told them that he's a close friend of mine. As for the other female models, I made sure to be extra sweet to Liam when they're around. Some agents were curious about Liam's identity. They could see his potential as a male model but when I informed Liam of this, he rejected the idea. He told me that modeling isn't his thing and would never be. I was happy with his decision because I didn't think I could handle seeing him with other girls even for professionalism's sake.

As I was getting relieving myself in a cubicle, I heard some female voices speaking in a hushed tone.

"Who's the guy that Carter girl brought?" a whiny voice asked.