Stormy Night

I knocked on Liam’s door but he wasn’t answering even though I knew he was inside. I was debating with myself I should just barge in or knock again. As I thought about the pros and cons, the door opened, revealing the sex god, Liam. He was wearing a blank expression. It looked so normal for him. ‘Hmm…my hubby is the exact opposite of me’ I thought.  He looked tired and expectant. Wait, expectant? What was he expecting? He just stared at me and I got lost in his eyes. AGAIN.

“What are you waiting for, Christmas? Get inside.” He said exasperatedly then opened the door wider so I could get in.

            I looked around again. He has a single bed. How could we fit in there? I always have a big bed. Oh well…I guess I could just lie on top of Liam then I would rape him while he’s asleep. Then I’d get pregnant and we’d get married and we’ll live happily ever after. Yay!

“Stop daydreaming.” I was brought back to the reality when Liam snapped his fingers in front of me.

“Oh, sorry.” I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him but failed.

“Don’t expect me to sleep on the floor just because my bed is single.” He said, turning his back on me.

Whoa. He’s so…frank. He didn’t even beat around the bush. Me likey! I sat on the edge of the bed.

“Can I sleep on the bed too?”

“Why? Princess can’t handle back pains from sleeping on the floor?” he asked, smirking.

“I’d like to say I could but in reality, I couldn’t. And frankly, I’ve never slept on the floor in my whole life so I’m not gonna sleep there just for you.”

            Yeah, I could be frank sometimes…okay, I’m always frank and I never cared about what people think as long as I speak my mind. And just because I’m obsessed with Liam doesn’t mean he could make me sleep on the floor because there was no way I’ll be sleeping on the floor ever.

He looked taken aback because I talked back then he looked smug.

“Fine. Then you’re going to share the bed with me.”

“Fine. I don’t mind anyway.”

He walked to me and sat beside me.

“Of course, you don’t mind. You like me.” He said as he leaned closer to me. I didn’t even bother leaning away.

“Yes, I do.” I told him confidently, staring at him straight in the eyes.

He looked surprise again. He pulled away much to my dismay. I think he was expecting me to deny it or put up an argument that we’ve only met and I couldn’t like him that easily. But that’s just silly. Why would I lie and tell him the opposite? That would be a bit hypocritical. I would never deny my feelings for someone special to me.

“You’re crazy.” He said but he chuckled so I took it as a compliment.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him.

He shook his head but I could see he was trying not to smile. I just stared at him when I heard a knock on the door. Liam didn’t answer. The doorknob turned and Mia entered the room, holding what I assumed were my clothes and everything else I needed. She just had this evil glint in her eyes and smiled slyly. I looked at her curiously but she just shrugged and handed me what I needed and left without another word.

“So I’ll shower in your bathroom?” I asked Liam awkwardly.

“No, try taking a shower in the hall.” He said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes.