The Party

“…Liam Cooper!” the gym instructor announced.

There were outbursts of cheer and joy. Everybody congratulated him. Blood rushed to my face as the realization dawned on me. I lost to a guy. Not only that, I also lost the date with him. A flow of curses ran through my brain as I processed the thought. I haven’t noticed that Liam was standing right in front of me.

“So…rich girl, I won.” He smirked. I glared at him.

“You only won because I let you.” I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Yeah, okay, tell yourself that lie to make it all better.” He snickered.

“Who said I was lying?” I scoffed.

“Don’t worry, everybody expected me to win, anyway. You didn’t let anyone down.” He teased some more. He really enjoyed infuriating me.

“What do you want?” I glared at him again. If only looks could kill…

“We had a deal.” He stated.

“And now what?” I asked though I knew what was coming.

“You’d…be my slave for the whole month, starting next month.” He smirked as he stared at me.

Oh boy, how I wish I could slap him. But someone might see and of course, the media would certainly hear about Lizzie Carter getting violent.

I smiled sweetly at him. “Is that all you want?”

He seemed confused with my reaction and nodded.

Now, I wasn’t being sarcastic by smiling sweetly at him, I swear. It’s just that…it was a win-win situation for me. I mean, fine, I didn’t get the date I wanted but by being his personal slave, I would certainly spend more time with him. A time alone with Liam Cooper, what more could a girl like me ask for? So yeah, I was overjoyed by the fact that I’d get to be his personal slave. If he asked, I could be his slave for my whole existence just so I would never leave his side.

“Aren’t you bothered that you’re my personal slave?” he asked, dumbfounded.

This was the part where I should lie and act so he wouldn’t take it back.

“Of course I am! I mean, I, Lizzie Carter, a personal slave?! The idea itself is…disgusting and humiliating!” I hissed dramatically. I should have been an actress; I would have won an Oscar for this performance.

“I know, that’s what I thought.” He smirked, seeming satisfied with my reaction.

Oh Liam, my Liam, how stupid of him to think that I’d be disgusted by the idea. By being his slave, I could watch him at all times. I smiled at the thought as he walked away. 24/7 with Liam Carter…oh gosh, I couldn’t stop thinking what would happen with us alone. Don’t blame me; blame my hormones for the naughty thoughts. Blame Liam for the yummy body. It’s just so rape-worthy. I giggled. If the media could read my mind, I’d be at the headlines of every newspaper and show. The great Lizzie Carter scandal, I chuckled.

After a series of activities, the day was uneventful. Liam didn’t join any activity anymore. He just slept the whole afternoon while I sunbathed. Eric and Ella were too busy making out in the sand to notice the happenings around them. By night, we were told to fix our stuff and get ready to go home. As I was walking to the bus, Ella suddenly appeared by my side.

“Hey!” she greeted, smiling while glowing.

“Hey yourself, you done snogging Eric?” I teased her.

She blushed. “Oh please, if you and Liam were together, you wouldn’t be able to keep your hands off him either.”

“Good point.” I smirked.