Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Next Morning. Louis's Thoughts.)

Aw fuck.

The only thought in my mind when I woke up this morning. I rolled over to see a girl next to me. And then I realized we weren't clothed. This couldn't be happening. Not again.

I must've gotten pretty damn drunk last night. I hated taking advantage of girls. And this was the third time it's happened to me. Waking up next to a girl like this. Always with regrets after.

I slipped out of my bed and put on some boxers. I opened the door as quietly as possible trying not to wake the poor girl. I walked into the kitchen and put on the teapot and the coffee. I saw Harry sleeping on the floor in the front room. And on the couch I saw some ginger hair. Hmm. Did we all have women last night? Harry and this girl on the couch were clothed, so I guess none for him. I heard a door open. And I turned my head toward the sound. Out came Care.

"Hey." she whispered.

"Morning. Aren't you up early?" I whispered back.

"A little bit." she said.

"Wanna explore the house a little more?" I asked her.

We had been here about 3 days and have only seen our rooms, the front room, and the loft. Where there were two rooms. And in which Zayn and Perrie were in. Alone. Oh shit did it finally happen? Please tell me it did.

"Absolutely. We haven't seen enough." She replied.

When Niall said that the cottage was small he was lying completely. When you went all the way down the hallway there were two more doors we haven't been through yet. I took Caroline's hand and led her down the hall.

"Which door first?" I asked her.

"The one on the left." she said while she turned the doorknob.

She opened the door to a large room. It had a couch, coffee table, telly, the normal things you would find. The best was the window seat. I saw Care eye it. I named it the side room. Good I could come in here and read more.

"Alright let's try the other door." I suggested and tugged on her arm.

I opened up the door across the hall and it led us to a stairway. Nialler's basement. I gave Care's hand a squeeze and we went down.

"Wow." I gasped.

It was completely furnished. But it wasn't just any old room, it was a recording studio. There was a booth in the corner, a half dozen guitars on the wall. One on a stand. A couple of ukeleles, a bass, a drum kit and plenty of other instruments. Jesus Niall had his own recording studio.

"Holy hell. This is insane." Care said releasing my hand to go look at the soundboard.

"All complete with an iMac." I laughed.

Then I turned and saw the piano. It was stunning. I went to sit on the bench and I ran my fingers across the keys. I pressed down on the B Flat and it was in perfect tune. Care came and sat next to me.

"Play." she said.

It was the one instrument I could play. And much like how I am mesmerized by her painting, she loves watching me play.

"Not now. Everyone's still asleep." I said. "Shit I left the kettle on the stove. Let's go back up." I said standing.

"Will you play for us this week please?" she pleaded.

"Of course I will." I said kissing her cheek.

As we were walking back upstairs I remembered the girl in my bed.