Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Like every other morning I got up for school at the same early hour of 5:30. It was Thursday. Tomorrow was the party. I don't know why, but I was nervous. Very nervous. I had to calm down.

I showered quick, washed my face and got dressed. My dark wash skinny jeans, long sleeve white tee with the navy stripes, my silver dog tags and my olive Toms. Very casual. I put on a bit of dark green eye liner, and some mascara and I began walking downstairs.

"Care?" I heard Ana say from her room.

I was halfway down the stairs but running pretty early so I went to her.

"Yes Ana?" I asked her.

She had on a pretty ruffled white top, navy blue blazer, and  her dark green colored jeans. A bit of eyeliner and mascara too. And sparkles. Too many sparkles.  Wow. She looked, different.

It was not until this moment that I had seen how old she had suddenly become. Completely transformed. She wasn't my kid sister. She is her own person, completely new. A, and I hate to say it, typical teenage girl. Like Lainey, or Ava, or Belle. She was an equal to them now.

"Is this something like what Lainey would wear?" she asked me.

And she pinpointed it. That's exactly who she reminded me of. The hair color, the ruffles, the height, the glitter. It wasn't Ana standing before me. It was Lainey.

"Actually, yes. You look and lot like her." I said.

I was just hoping there were no heels.

"Good, she is everything I aspire to be. I really like Lainey." she said to me. "I really love her clothes."

God I hope she doesn't find a jackass like Elaine managed to. Oh but she did have Will.

"Will is stopping by the house before school to walk me. So I figured I should look cute and girly on the walk." she said to me.

I honestly think I threw up a little.

"Well you look adorable." I said to her. Trying not to show my pain.

It was still pretty damn annoying that my little sister has had more action with boys than I have. I know that my boys give me cheek and forehead kisses, but those mean friendship. Not love. I wanted a relationship like Liam and Danielle's. In love with each other. I am in love with the idea. Not to sound cliché.

"Thanks!" Ana said giving me a squeeze.

"Does Mum know about Will?" I asked her curious.

"Yes, I told her last weekend while you were in your room most of the time."

Crying over you I thought to myself.

"Good." I said satisfied.

My phone buzzed and I got a text.

Appointment this morning. Start walking whenever. - Zayn.

Oh wonderful. Looks like I'll be walking alone this morning. Then I got another text.

Hey Care can I stop by and pick you up to walk this morning? I'm gonna be alone otherwise. - NH

Well my morning is already better.

Do you have my address?

Yes. You gave it to me last week.

See you soon then.

Be there in a bit. Got any bagels?

Why Niall?

I'm still hungry.