Chapter 11

Chapter 11

First and second period were over with so Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Jack, Lainey, Josh, Preston, Belle, Ava, me and assorted others had our senior study hall.

Almost ever single we had study hall, I brought in my deck of cards, and Harry brought in his poker chips. Whoever wanted to play poker with us could. A lot of the times it was just Lou, Harry, Liam, Niall, Belle, Lainey and I, but today we got everyone mentioned before to play. I loved playing cards, but I wasn't that good, so I had to sit next to Harry and Niall who seemed to be pros.

Us girls sat with "our" boy. The one that we had interest in to be more exact. Ava and Preston sat next to each other, Belle and Josh, Lainey and Jack, me and Niall. And the other boys scattered in between.

"So, are you all set for tomorrow Josh?" Liam asked him.
"Oh absolutely. It's gonna be great. My older brother got everything ready for me. He'll be around for a little bit tomorrow night. He's equally as excited for this as I am." Josh replied.

We were all ready for tomorrow. It was going to be a big night. I was going to have my girls over to get ready, including our new friend Danielle. And Liam said he was going to come by and pick us up along with the other boys.

"Are you all coming?" Preston asked us.
"Absolutely." Niall answered for all of us.

The game had gotten pretty intense. I didn't know I could stay in much longer.

We had all checked the first time around, then Harry decided to bet. I went for a little while. Almost all my chips were gone. So I just went for it.

"I fold." I said and sighed. I hadn't won a hand in a few weeks.

 Harry and Niall nodded. They were peeking at my cards the whole time trying to help me. Only Louis, Josh, and Harry were still in. Lou folded, and then it was just Harry and Josh. Going head to head. And then, Harry pulled through, and won the pot just in time for the bell.

I had to pack up my cards, and Harry the chips. We stored them in the supervisor's desk. He didn't do much, just sat there on his computer.

But the room we were in was more of a lounge. It was a large room. There was a large table in the middle of the room, the one we played cards on. There was a pool table where some other scattered seniors played. A flat screen over the main desk which always had sports on, and couches and comfy chairs surrounding the perimeter of the room. Hardwood floors, with throw rugs, and mocha colored walls. It was the best room in the school.

I was going to be upset I would have to leave it next year.

We put our things in his desk. Liam and Niall were waiting for me so we could go off to Calc together.

Math was my absolute favorite subject. Every year in school I have loved it. I was one of the best at it in my class. It just came naturally to me. So Niall and Liam and everyone else were always bugging me to help them with their work.

We had 45 minutes of Calc everyday. And I loved those minutes. We had a lesson for 20 minutes, then got to work on the class work and homework in small groups.It's a good thing that only Liam and Niall are in my class that are my close friends, otherwise I would be swarmed. But they are both decent at math, they really didn't need my help. We breezed through class work and homework, so we started tomorrow's homework. And we finished that. So our work was done for tomorrow night, and now we could focus on getting ready for the party.

"Still on for lunch boys?" I asked them.
"Of course Sweet Caroline. Why would we bail out on you?" Liam said to me with a smile.

Niall smiled, nodded and finished writing down some notes in his school planner.