Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(That afternoon. Niall's Thoughts.)

"How many more hours?" asked a groggy Harry.

Care looked backed at the two and started laughing. Harry was cuddled up to Louis' side and Lou was still out cold.

"About one. You guys look cute back there." I said to them.

Harry shot dirty look. He had just woken up after sleeping in the car for mostly the whole trip. He snuggled back into Lou's build, much like Care did with me, and he fell back to sleep.

"How on earth can he sleep for hours in a car?" I asked Care.

She had just woken back up and was still cuddled up in the seat.

"I have no clue. I can't believe I slept for a couple of hours in the car. I normally can't get any." she said to me.

"Hey, I've been driving for 7 hours now. With two breaks, one on the ferry and one when we went to get coffee." I said picking up my empty cup.

"Do you need another break?" she asked.

"No, it's not too bad from here. The boys will just continue to sleep, and we're gonna be there very soon."

She sat up in her seat and looked over at me. She was tangled up in a blanket and her hair was pulled back. No makeup on, wearing one of my flannel shirts, and half asleep, she still looked beautiful. She laughed at me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Your hat hair." she laughed.

I took my snapback off while she was sleeping. I didn't put anything in my hair today, so you can imagine how it would look.

"And to think I was about to tell you you looked flawless." I said trying to act hurt.

She grabbed one of my hands off of the steering wheel, and held it in hers.

"Forgive me?" She asked playfully.

I leaned over and kissed her temple. Then smiled.

"Fine." I answered sarcastically.

"Would you two just get over yourselves?" Louis groaned.

He pushed Harry off of his shoulder waking him up.

"At least we aren't as bad as Liam and Danielle." Care said.

"Very true. They are always cuddly, and coupley, always complimenting each other, it's pretty disgusting." I said.

"Yet unbelievably adorable." Harry finished my sentence still waking up.

"That's what we're on our way to." I said nudging Caroline.

She smiled and nodded. We knew the truth. And we were on our way there. Which I had no problem with.

"Well will you at least turn on some music for the rest of the way? It's hard to just sit in silence." Harry grumbled.

He was still mad that he no longer had Louis to cuddle up to and sleep. Those two were a dynamic duo when together. Like brothers.

"Sure, Care put something on." I said.

"What do you guys want to listen to? You just woke up." she laughed at them.

"Put on some Coldplay, that's always a good choice." Louis said. "Or The Script."

Caroline put on the music and we sat there driving on making small talk a while. Then I started getting into our week plans.

"So when we get in in a bit, I have to stop by Greg's and get the key, and then we'll go and drop our things off, then my Mum wanted to have us for dinner and we can go to the pub later? Sound good?" I began.