Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(The Next Morning. Caroline's Thoughts.)

Arms around me, our bodies close to each other. Heat radiating off his chest, and us cuddled up. That is how I woke up this morning. Niall's arms had been around me all night. My eyes fluttered open. I heard Louis and Harry's voices in the kitchen. Niall was still sound asleep, but he rolled over so his arms weren't around me anymore. I pulled the covers off of me, then realized my condition. Not an inch of fabric on my body. Oh my god.

Last night. How could I forget about last night? Even for one minute. Oh boy. Niall and I slept together. Bloody hell how could I forget? Last night was the most amazing night of my life. I looked on the nightstand and laying there were my new dogtags he had customized for me. The meteor shower, the dinner and dancing, the kissing. The passion we had. How could something this big slip my mind? I felt a smile growing on my lips. I sat up after regaining my memory. I slipped on some clothes, and checked my phone. It was still off, so I turned it on to finally read my messages D and Perrie had been bothering me with all last night. The all said pretty much the same thing. They were both suckers for romance.

I walked out into the hall and shut the door quietly. The boys were in the kitchen watching the news, and drinking tea.

"Morning babe." Harry said to me.

"How'd last night go?" Lou asked.

"Incredibly actually." I answered.

"How incredibly?" Harry asked.

"Very well Haz. How was the pub boys?" I questioned.

"We picked up a couple of women and found a couple of cool lads. They actually stayed up in the loft last night." Lou told me.

They let strangers into Niall's cottage? Were those two insane?

"Oh here they come. I'll introduce you to them." Harry said smirking.

The four walked down the steps and I found myself being tackled by them all. I soon realized just who they were.

"Liam! Zayn, Perrie, Danielle! Oh my god when did you get here?" I exclaimed.

"Yesterday afternoon actually." Liam said kissing my cheek.

"I knew you guys were scheming." I said to them.

I hugged the girls. And then Zayn. He kissed my temple.

"Where's the other chap?" he asked me.

"Still asleep. I just got up." I answered Zayn.

Louis handed me a cup of Yorkshire tea. It's all that kid ever drank. I went to sit with the crew in the front room.

"Tell us all about last night! How was it? Simply perfect?" Danielle began.

"Please Care! I want to know absolutely everything." Perrie added.

"Yeah please!" Harry said making fun of the other two.

I rolled my eyes at them all. Danielle and Perrie seemed like they actually wanted to know so I would tell them. The boys were all on their MacBooks, or iPhones and the girls seemed genuinely interested.

"Wanna take a walk?" I suggested.

"Yes." they answered me.

We went in the mudroom and grabbed out coats and some scarfs hats and mittens to try and stay warm. And we put on some thicker pants then went outside.

"So where did he take you?" Danielle asked.

"We went to a nice restaurant. You would've loved it. It was Italian, and there was live performers, we danced, we drank, we ate, it was all very sweet." I said.