Chapter 27

Chapter 27

(Next Morning. 10 am. Harry's Thoughts.)

"Hey be quiet." I said to the team that was following me.

Liam, Louis, Zayn, and I were awalking into Caroline's apartment building with a Christmas tree and box of old ornaments to surprise her. We thought maybe it would help her feel more at home. Plus she was hosting Louis's surprise party in a couple of days and it had to look festive in there. It would be the first time for me seeing her apartment. Zayn said it was very nice in there. She was on the second floor so it took a little effort to bring a tree up that way. When we got to her door and knocked quietly a few times nobody answered.

"Where do you think the spare key is?" I asked.

Liam bent down to the floor mat and picked it up.

"Nothing under there surprisingly." He said.

"I know how to pick locks." Zayn suggested.

"Of course you do." Louis said nudging him. "Let's just see if we can find the key ourselves before we pick our friend's lock."

I backed up a few inches and looked around. Then I saw it. I reached up on the ledge above her door and grabbed the small gold coloured key. I unlocked the door then replaced the object. Louis let go of the tree and left it on Liam and Zayn to carry as he opened up the door. We walked into the apartment.

"Hey shut the hell up." Louis whispered pointing.

We followed the direction his finger was pointing in. The bed was out in the open since it was a studio apartment. Laying down fast asleep was Niall on the left and Caroline had her head resting on his chest. As far as I could tell he had no top on but couldn't tell if she did. Well what did I expect. It was their first night alone in her own apartment which he would pretty much be living in. Why wouldn't they.

"Alright let's put the things down in that room and then we can find a creative way to wake them up." Liam suggested.

I manoeuvred the tree into the tree stand with Zayn's help. I looked around her apartment since you could see pretty much every part of it from where you stood. There weren't as many divisions as I thought. Just one thick beam in the centre of the room. Niall's old guitar was hanging out in the corner of the room.

"Liam, Niall taught you how to play a few chords on guitar right?" I asked him.

"Yeah why?"

I pointed him towards the guitar.

"Lou grab her iPad and see of she had Garage Band so you can play piano from it. Zayn grab something to play drums on. This will be fun." I said.

"Oh dear god what are we going to do to these two?" Louis said opening the app.

I gave them all a go and Liam started playing chords, Louis fit himself in and Zayn kept the beat. I sang a few words about waking up then Zayn went, then Lou, and Liam and neither of them moved. We played louder and there was still nothing. I cut the boys off.

"Plan B." Louis said walking over to the bed.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Well one time you and Niall pushed me off of a bed so why don't we do it to him?"

"At least put down some cushion. Care's there too." Liam stated.

We took the cushions off the couch and put them on the side of the bed Niall was on. This way he would fall first.

"Ready?" Louis asked.

The four of us were lined up on Caroline's side.

"One."