Chapter 22

Chapter 22

(Next Day. Elaine's Thoughts.)

I stood in Jack's bathroom with my makeup kit. Ava and Belle were standing on both sides of me putting on their makeup as well.

"Laine?" Asked Belle.

"What." I snapped.

It was early enough where I didn't get much sleep. I had a horrible headache from last night's drinks, and they were starting to get on my nerves. I still had another week to spend with them in this house with the Jack, Preston, and Josh.

"Aren't you seeing you Mum and brother for a while today?" She asked.

"Yes. Why?" I retaliated.

She handed me a tube of concealer and pointed to my neck.

"You might want to cover all of those." She stated.

Shit Jack. I had at least 5 hickeys from him last night. Not that I was complaining about what we did, but the fact I had to talk to my Mum face to face with them, it wasn't good. I wasn't happy that Belle had to draw attention to them either.

"Maybe you should quit cheating on your Josh then." I snapped.

"It was twice! I was drunk and the guys pursued me! We aren't telling him about it." Belle yelled at me.

"Shut the hell up!" Ava complained.

Lord I had to get out of this room right now. I finished putting on my makeup and covered up what was all over my neck then went to Jack's room where he was still asleep. I went to straddle him on and kiss him good morning trying to wake him up. Oh and he woke up, rolled over top of me and pinned me to the bed.

"Bad decision." He said with a sly smile.

He kissed me hard. We were physical

Our whole relationship was physical. Just the way we both liked it.

"Jack!" we heard a younger voice call.

Jack released me, then stood up and put some pants on. He took my hand and we went downstairs. His house was massive, the biggest one I've ever been in. And my house is big, but his? Insane.

"I always forget my younger brother is here." Jack said to me.

"Oh yeah I always forget about him." I said.

Josh and Preston were in the game room with Jack's little brother. Well he wasn't that little, he was 14 or 15, and was almost through puberty. Looked just Jack. Same Boston accent, same bone structure. But I always forgot the kid's name.

"What's up little man?" Jack asked.

"We got Nathan's wedding invite." His brother answered.

Nathan was their cousin who was 27. He got engaged a little over a year ago and Jack warned me we'd be going to a wedding soon. He handed me the invite. It was the day of Caroline's senior show... but why did I care? We're not friends anymore!

"I can go." I said already.

"Hey kid, you get to bring a date too." He said to his brother. "Ask your girlfriend."

"Oh good idea. I'll have to text Ana." He said.

"Wait, Ana?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Ana who?" I asked again.

"Ana Holden." He answered.

"Will! You're her Will?" I asked.