Legs From Here to Homeworld/Familiar

Blue Diamond was hugging and nuzzling Isabella, crying tears of joy, which causes Isabella, Steven, and the Gems to cry as well, "Ah...Oh, Pink! I can't believe it! You've been here all along! Oh!"

Isabella smiles nervously as she gets smothered by her.

"We can't just hand Isabella over to Blue Diamond! She's a shatterer!" Garnet tries to move forward. 

Bismuth sniffles as she stops her, "She's not gonna hurt her. Look at her." they watch as Blue Diamond laughs happily, continuing to hug Isabella, "She really thinks she's one of them."

"Ahh!!" Amethyst shouts, "Somebody make...Blue Diamond...stop!!"

"Are you guys okay?" Connie asks.

"I think this is Blue Diamond's power. I saw it firsthand at Isabella and Steven's trial." Lars explained.

"It's just-" Pearl sniffles, "Ugh, Blue Diamond's power. She's obviously relieved that Pink Diamond wasn't shattered after all."

Yellow Diamond tries to reactivate her ship, but her and Blue's ship are too damaged from the battle, "Hmm...How could you do this to us, Pink?" she turns and approaches the teen girl and Blue, "Why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at the trial? And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see." Yellow wipes away her tears and splashes them onto the Crystal Gems and the Off Colors.

"...Sorry!" Blue Diamond stops crying, wiping her tears away as she gently places Isabella back down onto the ground where the others were.

"Go ahead, Steven." Isabella pats her brother's head.

"Our mom kept it secret from everyone." Steven explained.

"A-hem...!" Pearl cleared her throat.

"Almost everyone." Isabella corrects.

"What are you talking about?" Yellow asks in confusion.

"Well, apparently Mom..."

"Bro, they don't know what a mom is." Isabella clears her throat, "Pink Diamond took the form of Rose Quartz permanently after faking her shattering. Then Rose Quartz gave up that form to create two new lives with our Dad: Steven and I." she lifts up her shirt to reveal her gem as Steven does the same.

"Rose passed her gemstone and some of her powers onto us, but...that's all. We...We don't have any of Pink or Rose's memories..." Steven explains further.

"Sorry..." The two say as Yellow Diamond stares at their gems intently.

"Hmm. I'm sure your memories are in there somewhere, Pink and Rose."

"Actually, we go by Isabella and Steven." Steven told her.

"Oh, stars! How did you even survive?!" Blue Diamond looks at Isabella, "We blasted the planet and obliterated every Gem on its surface!"

"They weren't exactly...obliterated..." Isabella explains.

...

The Crystal Gems, Off Colors, and the Diamonds warp to the abandoned Gem dropship, where the Centipeetles reside.

Isabella opens the door, "Centi!" she calls out as the corrupted gem scurries out and nuzzles her.

Steven opens a bag of Chaaaaps and feeds her.

"What...am I looking at?" Yellow asks as Centipeetle's jaw dropped at the sight of her and Blue, "No one should've survived our attack."