Bubbled

Isabella slowly opened her eyes. She was inside her pink bubble, floating in outer space. She notices the Homeworld Rubies in the distance, each of them floating away. Her bubble collides into one of them.

"You!" the Ruby said.

"Eyeball!" Isabella says in shock.

Eyeball regains her balance and stands on top of the bubble, her and Isabella watching as they get farther from the Earth and the Moon.

"There goes the Earth..." Isabella sighs to herself.

"There goes my whole platoon!" Eyeball growls and starts pacing around the bubble, "This is a mess! What'll I say in my report? How will I even make my report? This is a nightmare!" she glares at the teen girl, "And this is all your fault!"

"Excuse me?! You were trying to hurt my family!"

"But you opened the airlock in the moon base! You sent us flying into space, with no hope of ever returning!"

"Look, I'm sorry. There, are you happy?"

"No. You're lucky you're in that bubble, or I'd pop you right in the face."

"Well, if you're going to be angry about it, then we can just float in silence until we both die!"

Eyeball crosses her arms, "Sounds great!"

"Fine!" Isabella crosses her arms as well.

"I can't wait!"

"Me, neither!"

The two of them continue to float through space in silence, Isabella scrolling through pictures on her phone.

Eyeball sits up and growls, "I shouldn't have ever come back to that dumb planet!" she flops back down on the bubble, "When I heard rumors there might still be Crystal Gems on Earth, I couldn't believe it. A thousand years of fighting were all for nothing! And Rose Quartz might still be alive? She must be!" she rolls on her side, "Why else would someone as important as Jasper be back on Earth? For closure, that's why. I wanted it, too. I wanted to see Rose Quartz with my own eye. At the very least, I thought Jasper might have some answers, but... It wasn't even her; just another trick."

"That's what you really wanted? To see Rose Quartz?" Isabella asks.

Eyeball clenches her fists, "More than anything."

"Well, then today's your lucky day."

"How's that?"

"I... know where Rose Quartz is." Isabella says, turning away.

Eyeball turns to face the teen girl, "What? Where is she?!"

"...She turned into me and my brother."

"Right. And I have two eyeballs, which I don't! You expect me to believe anything, don't you? Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me four times, you already fooled me, and you can't fool me again."

"I can give you proof!" Isabella says, pointing to her gem, "I have her Rose Quartz gem!"

"That's more of a pinkish-red than a real Rose Quartz reddish-pink."