Bismuth Casual

Steven drives his car down a road with "Can't Hold Me" by Emily King playing.

"Oh, man, I can't get enough of this song!" Connie turns up the volume and sings along as she looks out the window.

"And that was "Can't Hold Me" by Emily King, just one of the many songs you can request tonight at the Starlight Roller Rink featuring DJ Sour Cream!" Sour Cream exclaims on the radio.

Steven looks in his rear view mirror, spotting his sister's car driving behind him.

Connie looks back as well, "What do you think she's listening to?"

"My guess? Alarm! at the Dancehall." Steven chuckles to himself, "She's been listening to that band since she was...well the age I am now."

Pearl helps to roll up Bismuth's sleeve, the rainbow Gem blushing, "I'm so excited for you to get out there and experience some interpersonal relationships with humans, Bismuth!" Bismuth chuckles in response as Pearl unbuttons the Gem's shirt a little bit, patting her shoulder, "Don't be afraid to show off your gem. They're going to love you for who you are."

"Hope I can keep up."

"The most important thing to remember is-" Pearl gets cut off as a commercial comes on.

"Are you tired of shady mechanics bleeding you dry?"

"Ahhhh! I love this song!" Pearl exclaims.

"Bring it to Cams!"

Steven chuckles, "You mean this commercial?"

"Turn it up!" Pearl reaches over and turns up the volume, singing along, "Cam's Camshafts is the place to bring your wreck! Get your car repaired for cheap and fair without risking your neck! Cam's Camshafts!"

Steven and Connie start laughing before it dies down.

"I really hope Isabella loves the surprise." Connie smiles hopefully.

"Of course she will!" Steven exclaims, "After everything that's happened, I think this is just what she needs."

...

Pearl walks into the Starlight Roller Rink first, everyone else following her in, "Here we are!"

"Wow! So you mean to tell me people pay to have wheels strapped to their feet for fun?" Bismuth asks in amazement, "That is really something else..."

Steven looks over at something, "Hey, Sis! There's Sour Cream!"

Sour Cream was the DJ, "Keep skatin' in circles. You're doing great."

"Is this the surprise?" Isabella asks.

"I don't know about this, y'all. I've never skated before." Bismuth says.

"This'll be our first time skating." Steven gestures to himself and to his sister as Pearl looks for someone.

"How'd you end up missing out on this popular human activity?" Bismuth asks them.

"Well, with everything that's happened since we got our powers, we've kinda missed out on a lot of human stuff." Isabella explains.

"But hey, it can't be that hard to skate, right?" Steven laughs.

"If it's anything like dancing, I'll be fine!" Isabella adds before turning to her brother, "But seriously Steven, this is the surprise?"

"It's part of the surprise." Steven told her.

"Yoo-hoo! There you are!" Pearl runs over to three people.

"Yo, Pearl!" the trio stand up as the four start laughing.