Mirror Gem

Pearl assembles all the things that Connie mentioned on the floor.

"Yep, it's all coming together." Steven says.

"So, how do we begin our "school"?" Pearl asks.

"Ugh... I... I don't know! This is everything Connie told me. Why do I never ask follow-up questions?! Who will teach little Stevie and his sister now!?" Steven asks, holding onto his sister.

"Steven, please." Isabella smiles.

Pearl gasps excitedly, "Teach you?! Steven! If only I had known that's what you really wanted!" she does her little dance again, posing as her gem glows, "TWOOOAH! HAAAAAAAAH!"  Pearl summons a mirror from her gem. It twirls in mid-air as she explains, "We found this gem-powered mirror at the Galaxy Warp. It can capture and display any event it's witnessed in all of Gem history."

The mirror lands in Isabella's hands as Steven gasps.

Pearl comes from behind and places her arms around Steven, "It'll offer you everything you've ever wanted to know about your fellow Gems and our culture."

All they can see is Isabella's reflection.

"Isabella must be incredibly important to Gem culture." Steven says.

Pearl scoffs, "It's just her in there. It hasn't even been activated." she clears her throat, "Show us the Galaxy Warp..."

The mirror does nothing.

"Show us the Galaxy Warp." Pearl says with frustration, "Oh, come on!" she tugs on the mirror, "I know you've seen it." Pearl sighs as she examines the mirror, "It is in pretty rough shape. It must finally be broken." she gives it to Steven as she sighs, "What a shame."

"Doesn't seem broken to me!" Steven told her as he stares at his reflection.

Isabella laughs, "Of course you would say that."

Pearl sighs, "Oh well. I guess that's the end of our school."

"Whoa. Wha... So you could say... School's out for summer?" Steven says as he smiles widely

"Yes. Good, Steven. There are many ways to say the same thing."

Steven gasps, "School's out!" he runs out of the house.

"Steven! Wait!" Isabella runs after him.

Steven runs down the beach breathing heavily with Isabella in tow, "School's out! Happy summer vacation, Steven. Happy summer vacation, Beach City!" Steven runs backwards chuckling and cheering.

"Steven, be careful!" Isabella yells.

Steven accidently slams into Lars, making him and Sadie knock over a table they were setting up.

Lars points to Steven, "Er, watch where you're going, you little f..." he glances at Isabella, who was walking towards them, "Ssssteven!"

"Sorry! I'm just so excited for summer. Are you excited for summer? I'm so excited for summer!" Steven yells.

"He is way too excited for summer." Isabella says.

Sadie laughs, "Uh, I think I'm as excited as I can get about setting up extra seating for the summer rush. But Lars has big plans."

"Oh really?" Isabella crosses her arms.

"You bet I do! All those out-of-town summer babes traveling away from home without their boyfriends, if you know what I mean." Lars raises his eyebrows.

"Lars! Steven won't know what that means!" Isabella told him.

Steven shakes his head, "Nope."

"Maybe I'll get a few numbers. Maybe I'll even... call one."