Volleyball

Isabella, wearing a doctor's outfit, speaks to one of her patients, "So, how would you like your magical spit administered today?"

One of Nanefua's Ruby bodyguards has a cracked gem, causing her neck to be extended, "Ah, geez, uh...the not kissing one?"

"You got it!" Isabella licks her palm, applying her healing spit onto the Ruby's gem and healing the crack as her neck retracts back to normal, "Man, what kind of enemies does the mayor have to keep you landing in my office?"

"That's classified information, nurse-citizen Universe."

"Okay, well, try not to classify too hard out there. Oh, don't forget your lollipop." Isabella hands the Ruby a lollipop.

"Yeah!" the Gem chuckles quietly as the two Rubies leave.

"Next patient, please." Isabella checks her clipboard as a bunch of Quartzes enter the house with cracked gems and physical deformities.

"Sis, a little help?" Steven smiles sheepishly.

"Volleyball must have gotten really wild, huh?" the woman asks.

...

The Quartzes, now healed up, leave the house with Steven.

"Thanks, Sis!"

"Come again! Just, like, not too soon." Isabella winks.

"And remember, volleyball isn't a contact sport!" Steven told the Quartzes as they make their way down to the beach.

"Excuse me?"

Isabella turns to see Pink Pearl standing nearby, "Oh, Pink Diamond's original Pearl! What can I do for you?"

"I heard you might be able to help me with this." Pink Pearl points at her cracked eye.

Isabella leads her into the house, motioning her to sit down on a chair, "You came to the right place. I'll have you fixed up in no time." she licks her palm.

"Uh..."

"Oh, sorry. I-It's never not gross when I do this." Isabella puts her palm onto Pink Pearl's gem, waiting, but nothing happens.

Pink Pearl looks up at her and smiles, "...Did it work?"

"Let me try applying it directly to the injury." Isabella licks her palm again and places it onto the Gem's cracked eye only to get the same result, "Huh? Is it me?" she tests her powers on a potted plant, her powers working, "My powers are okay...Hmm..." she walks back over to Pink Pearl, "I'm sorry if it's a sore subject, but can you remember anything that happened while you were under White Diamond's control?"

"Nope! 8,000 years just, blip, gone!"

Isabella has a sympathetic look, "So, you must not remember getting this crack in the first place."

"Oh, no, no. This is from before."

"White hurt you before she controlled you?"

"What?" Pink Pearl looks at her in confusion before realizing, "Oh, stars! What a misunderstanding. This is all Pink Diamond."

"Mom?!" Isabella tenses up, turning pink as Pink Pearl gasps in shock. The woman quickly notices and shakes it off, returning to her normal color, "Sorry! It's just baggage."

"Is everything...all right?"

"Yep, but this is not about me! We're gonna get you fixed up, and I know just the Pearl to help us!" Isabella grabs her hand and leads her down to the beach, dodging an incoming volleyball.

Pearl blows her whistle as she was the referee, "Next set." she spots Isabella walking over to her, "Well, if it isn't my favorite medical professional."