Secret Team

Isabella was standing around in Pearl's room, waiting.

Pearl emerges in front of her, spinning around before a pink bubble full of gem shards floats up. She catches it and holds it in front of Isabella to see.

"Did Mom bubble these?" Isabella asks.

Before Pearl could answer, she got frightened by Amethyst.

"BUSTED!!!"

"What are you doing in here?!" Pearl asks her.

"What are you doing in here?!" Amethyst asks mockingly.

Pearl blushes, "I... just wanted Isabella to see how the shards are reacting to Rose's bubble. And it's none of your business."

"I think it's Garnet's business." Amethyst fires back.

"Oooooohhhh!" Steven exclaims.

Amethyst was about to walk away until Pearl grabs her by the tank top, "Don't tell her!"

"How are you gonna stop me?" Amethyst moves Pearl's hand away from her tank top.

Pearl kicks her in the face, making Amethyst bite her foot, "Aggh! Ame-thyst!"

Isabella runs in between them and separates them, "Guys, stop fighting!"

"Heathen!" Pearl insults Amethyst as the purple gem hisses.

Steven takes the bubble from Pearl, holding it above his head, "Here. Let's just put it back-"

"Steven, be careful with that!"

"Yeah, give it to me!"

Pearl and Amethyst reach for the bubble at the same time, popping it from both sides. The four of them gasp.

The shards started to glow and transformed into several disembodied limbs, falling down the waterfall.

"We got to get Garnet." Isabella whispers.

"No! No way! We just freed a bunch of mindless Gem chunks, okay?! They're going to crawl who knows where, all over the temple." Amethyst told him, panicked, as Pearl was hyperventilating, "And when Garnet finds out, we're dead!"

Pearl calms down slightly, "She's not going to find out... We're going to catch them...All of them."

"You're right. Every single one...Back in a bubble and back in the basement!" Amethyst agrees.

"Like nothing ever happened." Pearl adds.

"And then we tell Garnet?" Steven asks.

"No!"

Pearl places her hand on Steven's shoulder, "This has to stay a secret. Okay?"

"Our secret... together?" Steven gasps, "If we've got a secret, we've got to do this right, which means we got to come up with a name for our secret-keeping team...Something cool, like... the Secret Team!" 

Pearl exchanges glances with Amethyst, "Uh..."

"Steven?" Isabella raises a finger.